English Football suspended

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: English Football suspended

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:40 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:09 pm
ToneLoc wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Well then my money’s on you catching it soon enough. I’m sure, as a super soldier you’ll be reporting back as to what a silly “breeze” it was?
Just stay away from others if & when you do eh?
It’s your choice to do as you please on your own health grounds but not on other peoples, whether you think it’s O.T.T or not.

If you do continue then may “elderly William” slap you on the shoulder sharpish.
You tell him Tone,appalling cavalier behavior - hosting corona parties with chums outside the french windows,smoking and laughing and imbibing on the lawn...probably singing bubbles as well - while the rest of us, make the honourable sacrifice that our much respected PM expects of us...
"Imbibing" :lol:
I remember that word from "The Real Ale Twats" in Viz !
1 x
Jurgen Klopp’s teeth are giving me a migraine

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:09 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:39 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Does Alcoholism make one vulnerable or high risk ?
Definitely both.
But you die happy.......if you are a happy drunk.....on the other hand if you are a miserable annoying sad cunt.. ;) ...when you are drunk....then suffer.... :lol: :lol:
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:13 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:40 am

And fuck this self isolation mullarkey, I shall concentrate on self medication. There was no shortage of Glenfiddich in Tescos last Monday.
Well then my money’s on you catching it soon enough. I’m sure, as a super soldier you’ll be reporting back as to what a silly “breeze” it was?
It’s your choice to do as you please on your own health grounds but not on other peoples, whether you think it’s O.T.T or not.

If you do continue then may “elderly William” slap you on the shoulder sharpish.
Problem is Tone you and people like you are incorrectly assuming that those of us who, as I see it, are not panic buying and locking ourselves in sealed germ proof containers, are irresponsibly running around breathing germs into the faces of all and sundry.

I certainly don't consider myself a super soldier or anything of the sort. But, as someone who because of age, is considered high risk, if my kids and grandkids want to come and visit me, or have the missus and I visit them, I will fucking well do so. Obviously no one, if and when they contract the virus, should do anything other than avoid spreading it but if I am putting myself at risk by maintaining contact with my family then it is a risk I am prepared to take. If as a consequence I catch the thing I will isolate myself to avoid spreading it.

And if I'm unlucky enough to be one of those who falls of his perch because of it I will have no one to blame but myself. We are a social species and, despite the scaremongering of the doom and gloom brigade, we will remain one.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:16 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:22 pm
ToneLoc wrote:

Does Alcoholism make one vulnerable or high risk ?
I would guess it makes one very pissed. But on the plus side I'm guessing that an alcoholic would be so out of his or her head that they would have succumbed to the virus before they even knew they'd caught it. :lol:
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:56 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:13 pm
ToneLoc wrote:

Problem is Tone you and people like you are incorrectly assuming that those of us who, as I see it, are not panic buying and locking ourselves in sealed germ proof containers, are irresponsibly running around breathing germs into the faces of all and sundry.

I certainly don't consider myself a super soldier or anything of the sort. But, as someone who because of age, is considered high risk, if my kids and grandkids want to come and visit me, or have the missus and I visit them, I will fucking well do so. Obviously no one, if and when they contract the virus, should do anything other than avoid spreading it but if I am putting myself at risk by maintaining contact with my family then it is a risk I am prepared to take. If as a consequence I catch the thing I will isolate myself to avoid spreading it.

And if I'm unlucky enough to be one of those who falls of his perch because of it I will have no one to blame but myself. We are a social species and, despite the scaremongering of the doom and gloom brigade, we will remain one.
Points taken mate.
It's your choice as long as you have the consent of those around you.
In the immortal words of Graham Taylor......"I'm in my metre" !!
Best of luck.
1 x
Jurgen Klopp’s teeth are giving me a migraine

Social Media