English Football suspended

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: English Football suspended

Post by Towie » Sat May 23, 2020 10:54 am

Ironworksfc wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:33 am
Towie wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:16 am

And the other countries that went into lockdown before us all have incredibly flawed models too, done by their own medical experts?

You obviously have no regard for human life and are quite happy to put people at risk.

Thank goodness we don’t have people like you running the country!
Lock down was a concept started in the country that actually started this fucking mess. There is absolutely no evidence that it has actually saved any lives, if you think it has then please provide the evidence. See my response to Oz about comparing countries, I can't be bothered to repeat myself.

As for your second point, fuck you. I have regard for the 10's of thousands of cancer patients who will die due to the lockdown, I have regard for all of the people who will now die as they did not get needed surgery due to the lockdown, I also have regard for all of the people who will commit suicide as there lives have been ruined due to the lockdown and finally I have regard for all of the people who's lives will be affected by poverty as a result of the lockdown.

What I do now is that death from covid-19 was and is inevitable, without natural immunity, a vaccine or probably never going to happen an actual cure. What was completely avoidable is all the suffering and death described above.

The people running the country love empty head sheeple, who can't think for themselves.
Hope you enjoy the shit that's coming down to their panic.

Oh and one last thing, try not to flip-flop so much, I thought it was all about saving the NHS?
It not flip flopping mate, the message has been quite clear from the start.
Save lives, protect the NHS, stay at home.

Only you it seems has an issue with it against all the worldwide experts advice. Which in my book makes you a total prick!
0 x
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Sat May 23, 2020 11:03 am

Towie wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:54 am
Ironworksfc wrote:

Lock down was a concept started in the country that actually started this fucking mess. There is absolutely no evidence that it has actually saved any lives, if you think it has then please provide the evidence. See my response to Oz about comparing countries, I can't be bothered to repeat myself.

As for your second point, fuck you. I have regard for the 10's of thousands of cancer patients who will die due to the lockdown, I have regard for all of the people who will now die as they did not get needed surgery due to the lockdown, I also have regard for all of the people who will commit suicide as there lives have been ruined due to the lockdown and finally I have regard for all of the people who's lives will be affected by poverty as a result of the lockdown.

What I do now is that death from covid-19 was and is inevitable, without natural immunity, a vaccine or probably never going to happen an actual cure. What was completely avoidable is all the suffering and death described above.

The people running the country love empty head sheeple, who can't think for themselves.

Oh and one last thing, try not to flip-flop so much, I thought it was all about saving the NHS?
It not flip flopping mate, the message has been quite clear from the start.
Save lives, protect the NHS, stay at home.

Only you it seems has an issue with it against all the worldwide experts advice. Which in my book makes you a total prick!
Only me :lol: :lol:

You giant fucking dickhead
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat May 23, 2020 11:03 am

Ironworksfc wrote:

Unless a vaccine is developed the disease will be with us for all time so I think we are probably entitled to ask whether any form of lockdown is, in the long term, of any benefit. My personal view is that if I'm going to catch it I'm not too concerned whether I catch it next week, next month or next year.

I can understand the government's mantra of "protecting the NHS" however. There was, and still is, a degree of hysteria surrounding the outbreak so it was maybe understandable that many people rushed to hospital or to their GP unnecessarily, fearing they were at death's door. Now we know, from the government's own statistics, that 95% of people who do catch it don't even need any medical treatment there will be, hopefully, less pressure on the health professionals which will enable other important treatments to resume.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Sat May 23, 2020 11:34 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:03 am
Ironworksfc wrote:

Unless a vaccine is developed the disease will be with us for all time so I think we are probably entitled to ask whether any form of lockdown is, in the long term, of any benefit. My personal view is that if I'm going to catch it I'm not too concerned whether I catch it next week, next month or next year.

I can understand the government's mantra of "protecting the NHS" however. There was, and still is, a degree of hysteria surrounding the outbreak so it was maybe understandable that many people rushed to hospital or to their GP unnecessarily, fearing they were at death's door. Now we know, from the government's own statistics, that 95% of people who do catch it don't even need any medical treatment there will be, hopefully, less pressure on the health professionals which will enable other important treatments to resume.
Unfortunately the damage is already done Whiskey

If we only had a properly run health service like Sweden, this could all of been avoided.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sat May 23, 2020 11:38 am

Ironworksfc wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:34 am
Whiskyman wrote:

If we only had a properly run health service like Sweden, this could all of been avoided.
As somebody that has a lot of money (by my standards) invested in a holiday abroad in August I want restrictions lifted ASAP.

Selfish maybe but I don’t work my bollocks off for peanuts all year long to spend 3 weeks in window sill bay.

I’ll take my chances thank you very much.
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Macca666

Post by Macca666 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 am

Ironworksfc wrote:
Towie wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:16 am

And the other countries that went into lockdown before us all have incredibly flawed models too, done by their own medical experts?

You obviously have no regard for human life and are quite happy to put people at risk.

Thank goodness we don’t have people like you running the country!

Spot on ironworks couldn’t have put it any better myself. People are claiming the lockdown has been a success, unbelievable when you consider that most of the nation are still in lockdown, where yet to see the social and economic problems this lockdown will have in the coming months and years.
Personally can’t wait for the inevitable food shortages that will happen when lockup is over, queuing outside Lidl in the winter months freezing my fucking bollocks off watching the selfish cunts inside emptying the shelves of food.
My opinion for what it’s worth, the real problems will start when the government announce the new vaccine and the fall out that will happen when people start refusing it, just for the record I won’t be having any vaccine, i’ll take my chances if that makes me a selfish cunt then I’m a selfish cunt.
0 x

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Sat May 23, 2020 12:04 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:38 am
Ironworksfc wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:34 am

As somebody that has a lot of money (by my standards) invested in a holiday abroad in August I want restrictions lifted ASAP.

Selfish maybe but I don’t work my bollocks off for peanuts all year long to spend 3 weeks in window sill bay.

Sorry to potentially burst your bubble Newmarket, my wife has a friend who works for Virgin and they are being told no tourism flights until October at the earliest.
We had our flight to Italy cancelled last week and we are due to fly 24th July.

On the brighter side, my wife's friend is staring redundancy down the barrel along with a lot more Virgin employees. I say more lock down!!
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sat May 23, 2020 12:09 pm

Ironworksfc wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:04 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:38 am

Sorry to potentially burst your bubble Newmarket, my wife has a friend who works for Virgin and they are being told no tourism flights until October at the earliest.
We had our flight to Italy cancelled last week and we are due to fly 24th July.

On the brighter side, my wife's friend is staring redundancy down the barrel along with a lot more Virgin employees. I say more lock down!!
No bubble to burst here my friend . We are fully prepared for that .

Gutted . But fully prepared.
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Sat May 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Macca666 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 am
Ironworksfc wrote:

Spot on ironworks couldn’t have put it any better myself. People are claiming the lockdown has been a success, unbelievable when you consider that most of the nation are still in lockdown, where yet to see the social and economic problems this lockdown will have in the coming months and years.
Personally can’t wait for the inevitable food shortages that will happen when lockup is over, queuing outside Lidl in the winter months freezing my fucking bollocks off watching the selfish cunts inside emptying the shelves of food.
My opinion for what it’s worth, the real problems will start when the government announce the new vaccine and the fall out that will happen when people start refusing it, just for the record I won’t be having any vaccine, i’ll take my chances if that makes me a selfish cunt then I’m a selfish cunt.
The thought of any vaccine being mandatory is shocking, especially considering it normally takes around 2 years to develop one and in this situation it is being rushed through.

If you look at the cost of the government furlough scheme alone, it's absolutely mind boggling, can't even imagine how long it will take to pay back and with a huge hike in unemployment those lucky enough to still have a job will get crucified.

Not fun times ahead.
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sat May 23, 2020 12:33 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Ironworksfc wrote:

My personal view is that if I'm going to catch it I'm not too concerned whether I catch it next week, next month or next year.
So you're quite happy to take a chance that you may be one of the unfortunate ones who has a severe reaction and winds up dead?
Dead next week, next month or next year makes no difference to you or your family & friends?
0 x
Jurgen Klopp’s teeth are giving me a migraine

Social Media