Forum announcement

Chat about anything football related here!

Gonzo

Forum announcement

Post by Gonzo » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:24 am

Firstly I hope that you are keeping well in these fucked up times.

I would just like to tell everyone who's waiting for their forum registration to be approved that I am getting them processed.

Unfortunately we've had an unprecedented number of spam/bot/aggressive accounts try and apply and each one has to be declined individually.

To ensure the forum doesn't crash I'm only activating accounts with a familiar generic emails (hotmail, yahoo, Gmail etc) that are accompanied by a friendly IP from an established broadband provider.

Please bear with me because each new application takes 5 mins to check thoroughly and I get between 15 & 20 per day (at least half of which are spam).

If you are having trouble with logins & passwords not working from established accounts please notify me on Twitter @GONZObignose or email hammerschat@gmail.com telling us your username and email used to register. I'll then set you up with a new password.

Hopefully that all makes sense.

Be lucky and stay safe.
2 x

Newmarket

Re: Forum announcement

Post by Newmarket » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:08 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:24 am

I would just like to tell everyone who's waiting for their forum registration to be approved that I am getting them processed.

Unfortunately we've had an unprecedented number of spam/bot/aggressive accounts try and apply and each one has to be declined individually.

To ensure the forum doesn't crash I'm only activating accounts with a familiar generic emails (hotmail, yahoo, Gmail etc) that are accompanied by a friendly IP from an established broadband provider.

Please bear with me because each new application takes 5 mins to check thoroughly and I get between 15 & 20 per day (at least half of which are spam).

If you are having trouble with logins & passwords not working from established accounts please notify me on Twitter @GONZObignose or email hammerschat@gmail.com telling us your username and email used to register. I'll then set you up with a new password.

Be lucky and stay safe.
Still alive then ? :lol:
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:12 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:08 pm
Gonzo wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:24 am

Be lucky and stay safe.
The wording looks like that of a bot
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:37 pm

Taansend wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:12 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:08 pm

It was Gonzo in “bored with doing photograph of oneself videos” mood
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:49 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:37 pm
Taansend wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:12 pm

I have it on good authority that he's been uploading photos of his ballcock to the Plumbers Mad Forum.

It's not going down well.
2 x

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:18 pm

Taansend wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:49 pm
Newmarket wrote:

I have it on good authority that he's been uploading photos of his ballcock to the Plumbers Mad Forum.

Not the pics of him on the train.........

Can’t say I’m surprised :lol:
2 x
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:45 pm

I heard this as Gonzo coming out as a Board supporter :roll:
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:18 am

Taansend wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:49 pm
Newmarket wrote:

Plumbers mad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Social Media