harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Chat about anything football related here!
BoleynBadges
Posts: 5225
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:17 pm
Location: we are all we got we are all we need
x 187

harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by BoleynBadges » Fri May 15, 2020 2:08 pm

Image
Harold Redwanker confirms he wants to buy a football club after lockdown
Image
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... y-22032067
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4974
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 860
x 586

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by BlackDiamond » Fri May 15, 2020 4:04 pm

If he can find some venture capital he wants to be the figurehead. Problem is it's no longer the 1980s...
0 x

User avatar
hd1
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:28 pm
Location: Lost, looking for who we used to be
x 674
x 389

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by hd1 » Fri May 15, 2020 4:16 pm

I think he means Rosie wants to buy a football club
1 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 3168
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 105
x 703

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Fri May 15, 2020 6:30 pm

Unpaid tax money needs shifting Saaarrrnn !!!!

Rubber faced cunt.
0 x

User avatar
garnett
Posts: 1090
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 am
Location: Bow
x 22
x 111

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by garnett » Sat May 16, 2020 9:16 am

As much as I dislike the man I don`t have a problem with the idea of ex players/managers putting much needed money into a lower league club ala Salford, he certainly would have contacts to raise a consortium.

Watch this space.
1 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 8879
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 335
x 904

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by ToneLoc » Sat May 16, 2020 9:48 am

garnett wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 9:16 am
As much as I dislike the man I don`t have a problem with the idea of ex players/managers putting much needed money into a lower league club ala Salford, he certainly would have contacts to raise a consortium.

Watch this space.
Agree Alf goodpost:)
0 x
Jurgen Klopp’s teeth are giving me a migraine

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5533
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 483
x 676

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by mkhammer » Sat May 16, 2020 10:33 am

Don't mind Arry TBH....know some shit went on between him and our Bill...but don't know
the full facts...think Bill fell out with him and board at the time...and think maybe more from
Harrys Book...said Bill was behind the times or something similar..
But he's always protective of Sir Bob...saying how we basically let him down.......Big Time...

Reckon he wants to be more than an Owner...would prob be sticking his nose in in team
selections and recruitment...

But I'd be the same.... :lol:

Would love to buy a little club,see what could do with it..
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 12279
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 1285
x 1167

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by Newmarket » Sat May 16, 2020 11:14 am

mkhammer wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 10:33 am
Don't mind Arry TBH....know some shit went on between him and our Bill...but don't know
the full facts...think Bill fell out with him and board at the time...and think maybe more from
Harrys Book...said Bill was behind the times or something similar..
But he's always protective of Sir Bob...saying how we basically let him down.......Big Time...

Reckon he wants to be more than an Owner...would prob be sticking his nose in in team
selections and recruitment...

But I'd be the same.... :lol:

Would love to buy a little club,see what could do with it..
I know Steve ( Boleyn badges) hates the man but I always sat on the fence on the Redknapp/Bonzo thing , as you say never knowing what REALLY went on , but one thing is for certain .

Redknapp is one very dodgy Cunt .
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

BoleynBadges
Posts: 5225
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 8:17 pm
Location: we are all we got we are all we need
x 187

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by BoleynBadges » Sat May 16, 2020 12:02 pm

bill has to much class to tell you what went on
2 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5533
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 483
x 676

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by mkhammer » Sat May 16, 2020 2:27 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 11:14 am
mkhammer wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 10:33 am
Don't mind Arry TBH....know some shit went on between him and our Bill...but don't know
the full facts...think Bill fell out with him and board at the time...and think maybe more from
Harrys Book...said Bill was behind the times or something similar..
But he's always protective of Sir Bob...saying how we basically let him down.......Big Time...

Reckon he wants to be more than an Owner...would prob be sticking his nose in in team
selections and recruitment...

But I'd be the same.... :lol:

Would love to buy a little club,see what could do with it..
I know Steve ( Boleyn badges) hates the man but I always sat on the fence on the Redknapp/Bonzo thing , as you say never knowing what REALLY went on , but one thing is for certain .

Redknapp is one very dodgy Cunt .
The one thing never understood with him is how the hell he afforded to buy on Sandbanks
when he did...was reckoned to be some of the dearest property in the world,when he brought it
and was way way before all the big bucks came into the game...

But if he was canny and clever enough to sort something out....Fair Dues....never against people
making a few bob.....
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media