harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Chat about anything football related here!
punkrockhammer

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by punkrockhammer » Wed May 20, 2020 4:36 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:33 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:28 pm

I thought he bought it about 5 or 6 years back. If that's right he would have skimmed enough in bungs and backhanders, plus his salaries and punditry fees to afford the £3.5 million he's supposed to have paid for it.

Tony Pulis owns a place there as well apparently. And the Russian bloke, Maxim Demin, who owns Bournemouth.
His lived at Sandbanks over 20 years,but moved to a new property about 5 years ago.

Me on Harry?

His one of the biggest crooks in Football,who cons the public into thinking his a lovable rouge.The English public are so easily conned,I'm afraid.
He’s the footballing Boris Johnson. Con the thick British public with a facade of being a loveable, likeable, down to Earth, relatable kind of bloke but really you’re a backstabbing, greedy, selfish piece of fucking shit

At least Redknapp uses his own name
1 x

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Wed May 20, 2020 4:37 pm

garnett wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:11 am
Back on track, we have a fan group who are openly trying to remove our present owners, they have a lot of support, many vent their displeasure on here.

I want to ask a hypothetical question.

The scenario is, there are 2 consortiums who are willing to pay the asking price for the club, the first is fronted by an ex player / manager, he is financed by others who have been involved in the game but the main finance comes from businessmen.
The second consortium are from somewhere in Arabia, low ranking royals no one has ever heard and claim to have far more investment than the first.

Given the choice, which would you prefer and why.

Have a nice Sunday.....it is Sunday..... isn`t it ?
Arabs
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed May 20, 2020 7:26 pm

punkrockhammer wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:36 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:33 pm

His lived at Sandbanks over 20 years,but moved to a new property about 5 years ago.

Me on Harry?

His one of the biggest crooks in Football,who cons the public into thinking his a lovable rouge.The English public are so easily conned,I'm afraid.
He’s the footballing Boris Johnson. Con the thick British public with a facade of being a loveable, likeable, down to Earth, relatable kind of bloke but really you’re a backstabbing, greedy, selfish piece of fucking shit

At least Redknapp uses his own name
Harry loves Harry,would sell his fucking grandmother for a pound note ,spitting image of his two fucking bulldogs.
Gives me the creeps the cunt.
0 x

Social Media