harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: harold redwanker wants to buy a football club

Post by mkhammer » Sat May 16, 2020 2:32 pm

BoleynBadges wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:02 pm
bill has to much class to tell you what went on
Yes mate...absolutely....

Like said ...I don't mind Redknapp....but him and Our Bill are Polar opposites....

Harry puts himself first.....Bill puts the club and others first...
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat May 16, 2020 4:28 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 2:27 pm
Newmarket wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 11:14 am

I know Steve ( Boleyn badges) hates the man but I always sat on the fence on the Redknapp/Bonzo thing , as you say never knowing what REALLY went on , but one thing is for certain .

Redknapp is one very dodgy Cunt .
The one thing never understood with him is how the hell he afforded to buy on Sandbanks
when he did...was reckoned to be some of the dearest property in the world,when he brought it
and was way way before all the big bucks came into the game...

But if he was canny and clever enough to sort something out....Fair Dues....never against people
making a few bob.....
I thought he bought it about 5 or 6 years back. If that's right he would have skimmed enough in bungs and backhanders, plus his salaries and punditry fees to afford the £3.5 million he's supposed to have paid for it.

Tony Pulis owns a place there as well apparently. And the Russian bloke, Maxim Demin, who owns Bournemouth.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sat May 16, 2020 6:34 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:28 pm
mkhammer wrote:

The one thing never understood with him is how the hell he afforded to buy on Sandbanks
when he did...was reckoned to be some of the dearest property in the world,when he brought it

But if he was canny and clever enough to sort something out....Fair Dues....never against people
making a few bob.....
I thought he bought it about 5 or 6 years back. If that's right he would have skimmed enough in bungs and backhanders, plus his salaries and punditry fees to afford the £3.5 million he's supposed to have paid for it.

Tony Pulis owns a place there as well apparently. And the Russian bloke, Maxim Demin, who owns Bournemouth.
Nah mate he’s had that gaff for yonks . I have a cd somewhere where he picks out and discuss’s his 6 favourite Hammers games and it was filmed in his lounge at home.

And I’m sure that was not long after he left West Ham .

Now when THAT was I really can’t remember :D
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:33 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

making a few bob.....

His lived at Sandbanks over 20 years,but moved to a new property about 5 years ago.

Me on Harry?

His one of the biggest crooks in Football,who cons the public into thinking his a lovable rouge.The English public are so easily conned,I'm afraid.
2 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sat May 16, 2020 7:33 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

making a few bob.....

Pretty certain he's been there bout 20 years or so whisky......he moved a while back....
Downgraded..... :lol:

Didn't know Pullis was there as well tho.....
Beautiful spot...bit cramped now tho....think I'll give it a miss....... :lol:
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sat May 16, 2020 7:49 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:33 pm
Whiskyman wrote:

Pretty certain he's been there bout 20 years or so whisky......he moved a while back....
Downgraded..... :lol:

Didn't know Pullis was there as well tho.....
Beautiful spot...bit cramped now tho....think I'll give it a miss....... :lol:
He bought it off Gonzo
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Sat May 16, 2020 10:14 pm

Can dogs own football clubs??
0 x

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer » Sat May 16, 2020 10:55 pm

Give him a break fellas. He's just an east end lad done good.

You'll find most east end lads done good had to upset a few people, stab some in the back, have selected memory, know how to turn a dodgy fiver into a dodgy tenner and tell a few jokes as they do it all.
Know what I mean guv? :)
0 x
Fuck whisky, I'm forever blowing bubbles

garnett

Post by garnett » Sun May 17, 2020 10:11 am

Back on track, we have a fan group who are openly trying to remove our present owners, they have a lot of support, many vent their displeasure on here.

I want to ask a hypothetical question.

The scenario is, there are 2 consortiums who are willing to pay the asking price for the club, the first is fronted by an ex player / manager, he is financed by others who have been involved in the game but the main finance comes from businessmen.
The second consortium are from somewhere in Arabia, low ranking royals no one has ever heard and claim to have far more investment than the first.

Given the choice, which would you prefer and why.

Have a nice Sunday.....it is Sunday..... isn`t it ?
0 x

Social Media