Payet to start tonight

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Payet to start tonight

Post by 1234 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Gonzo wrote:
1234 wrote:
Great performance.

Worried he will be keaving.

One things for sure...signing players like Matt Richie will not convince him to stay.

No indeed but him being here may well entice players like Lacazette and Battyshit to come and play here.

Class players may well think "I want to play alongside this fella"
We are signing Richie, Tore and Feghouli.
IMO, we are 85% certain to sign Benteke and, if for some reason thst doesn't happen, we will sign Bony.

Enough to convince Payet we are moving forward? I'm not so sure.
0 x

eskimo joe

Re: Re : Payet to start tonight

Post by eskimo joe » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:28 pm

Gonzo wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:
What game did you watch?

He set up chance after chance in which they missed.

From what I've read he was the best player in a team that contained the much heralded Pogba and Grizzlyman.

Many of us West Ham fans thought he might be one of the best players in the world . . . . . . . . it turns we may have been right.
TBH i thought he was but i might have had my C and B specs on. But he was more composed than the others and he made the best of the space and time he was given. And he made himself available.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Flairon

Post by Flairon » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:58 pm

One Fanfuckingtastic goal and one assist. That'll add $10 million to his asking price at the very least, :D
0 x
Flairon

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:08 am

blackcountryhammer wrote:calm down ppl,he didn't play out of his skin,some passes were sloppy at best,yes he scored a great goal but come on chill out
You don't agree with his Man of the Match award and the fact that he got an assist, a world class goal surrounded by 4 defenders and the goal was the winner in the 88th minute......in a major tournament......in front of 80,000 of his own fans....under pressure from his manager !

Fuck me.....what does the man have to do to get praise from you....solve the EU economic crisis as well ?.....some people are too picky !
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:45 am

eskimo joe wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

From what I've read he was the best player in a team that contained the much heralded Pogba and Grizzlyman.

Many of us West Ham fans thought he might be one of the best players in the world . . . . . . . . it turns we may have been right.
TBH i thought he was but i might have had my C and B specs on. But he was more composed than the others and he made the best of the space and time he was given. And he made himself available.
Bearing in mind that he was wasted out on the flanks for pretty much the whole of the first half.
Only when he came in central then he started to run the attacks. Aside from the goal and assist, he laid on many a chance from dead ball and open play, accompanied by plenty of skillful touches.

A top performance, best player on the pitch (although there wasn't too much to shout about elsewhere) and he got France and especially Evra out of jail.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

WestOzIron

Post by WestOzIron » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:32 am

Just watched the highlights, great cross for assist, cracking goal & was involved in every other chance France had that was in the highlights!!
At this rate I doubt we will be able to hold onto him.
This will test our owners resolve, if we are serious about becoming "A Big Player" then they must keep hold of this gem of a player.
0 x

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:25 am

WestOzIron wrote:Just watched the highlights, great cross for assist, cracking goal & was involved in every other chance France had that was in the highlights!!
At this rate I doubt we will be able to hold onto him.
This will test our owners resolve, if we are serious about becoming "A Big Player" then they must keep hold of this gem of a player.
I'm not sure that we will be able to hold on to him either, but we are in a great position either way.

I like watching international tournaments normally, but I have even more of an interest with Payet playing.
0 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:07 am

Payet, our 60 mil signing. As promised.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

garnett

Post by garnett » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:42 am

Morning, not a good one, my worse nightmare is unfolding, If Payet continues to impress I don't see how we can keep him.
0 x

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:44 am

Is Sagna still at City or is he going?

Looked like he was in Payets ear towards the end :?
0 x

Social Media