Mike Dean

Chat about anything football related here!
Alwyen

Re: Mike Dean

Post by Alwyen » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:36 pm

shouldn't ref another game ever he's a total twat, I know refs often give to the team that shouts loudest if they've not seen clearly, right or wrongly I think in his case it was probably a pay off prior to the match it's not the first time he's given us trouble
0 x

Longshanks

Post by Longshanks » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:41 pm

goodpost:)
irishhammer wrote:when i saw it first i said jones will get red,and every time after, i still say it should have been jones and the way jones rolled around he was sure it was him.
Post of the topic, you sir are getting close to being allowed to join the " The only ones on this site who know their football clique/gang " with a post like that, welcome aboard sir.
0 x
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Longshanks wrote:goodpost:)
irishhammer wrote:when i saw it first i said jones will get red,and every time after, i still say it should have been jones and the way jones rolled around he was sure it was him.
Post of the topic, you sir are getting close to being allowed to join the " The only ones on this site who know their football clique/gang " with a post like that, welcome aboard sir.
Clique's fucking right :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

irishhammer

Post by irishhammer » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Clique's,we had alot on the other site,woo was the leader with taans.
0 x

Longshanks

Post by Longshanks » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:19 pm

irishhammer wrote:Clique's,we had alot on the other site,woo was the leader with taans.
Yes I remember that one, I thought that was " The ginger Bully Boys clique " it had another ardent ginger follower "Jim skell " I think they called him ? he was a serious ruffian, I would not like to bump into any of them gingers out there on main street. But our clique is pure football knowledge and serious comments, little and often, quick in and out, but pure soccer knowledge, if Carlsberg done cliques......................well ! say know more. Welcome aboard again my new friend. :-) COYI's "X"
0 x

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:29 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Porterman wrote:
Whilst there's merit in your suggestion it's still...eh fundamentally flawed!!

Imagine if a player gets sent off in the 1st minute ( unlikely I know) I DONT WANT TO BE DISADVANTAGED for 44 mins because of it!!

MAKE SURE THE DECISION IS RIGHT in the first place.....or just leave it to the absolute atrocity it has become.

There's ONLY ONE WAY to sort this out.

Don't hold your breath though.
I can't see where the flaw is.
It won't cater for the time lost in the first half but it, at least gives the player back for the second half.

All i'm saying is for the appeal process......bring it forwards to half time (where red cards are given in the first half) rather than having to wait a number of days for a review panel.
Nothing complicated in that at tall. If it's less clear cut THEN refer it to a review panel after the game.
Yesterday's situation would have at least gave us Feghouli from half time.
It's not ideal but it's better than the shambles we currently have.

Best of course would be to have video referees so as to get the damn decision correct in the first place. But we know how long it will take for these useless old wankers to turn that around.

Maybe an even better solution would be when a rash red is issued the player is sent to a 5 min sin bin (like rugby) during which time a panel of 3 former professionals (officials & players) sitting in front a video board review the decision and radio the 4th official if they feel it's been made in error. The only criteria they'd have to look for is the same which is reviewed for an appeal of a red card, which they do regularly. We're just asking them to do it much quicker.

I'm so sick of this shit, after the offside/foul on the keeper goal that kept Man U in the Cup against us last year I'm starting to think there is a edict from somewhere to keep the Mancs happy. I mean when was the last decision we got in a game against them that was as erroneous as 2 yesterday and the one last season? Fucking ridiculous.
0 x
Patriotism, like celibacy, can be carried too far!

Longshanks

Post by Longshanks » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:54 am

whufc_crest Have a look at the Video of the tackle and you will clearly see that the cheating cunt leads with his Right leg in a scissor type tackle and when he thinks he has cut Ging Gang Goolie in half then screams like a little girl begging for morphine to kill the pain......................and grabs HIS RIGHT FUCKING LEG JUST BELOW THE KNEE cheating cunt, that leg made know contact whatsoever in the foul on our player !! watch it !! he new exactly what he was doing he went to maim Ging Gang and reacted like a cheating cunt he is, and Dean being a mug referee fell for the little girls agonising scream hook line and stinker, FACT. Has the club appealed the Red yet ?
0 x

grandad

Post by grandad » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:59 am

Longshanks wrote:whufc_crest Have a look at the Video of the tackle and you will clearly see that the cheating cunt leads with his Right leg in a scissor type tackle and when he thinks he has cut Ging Gang Goolie in half then screams like a little girl begging for morphine to kill the pain......................and grabs HIS RIGHT FUCKING LEG JUST BELOW THE KNEE cheating cunt, that leg made know contact whatsoever in the foul on our player !! watch it !! he new exactly what he was doing he went to maim Ging Gang and reacted like a cheating cunt he is, and Dean being a mug referee fell for the little girls agonising scream hook line and stinker, FACT. Has the club appealed the Red yet ?

Indeed we have
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:08 pm

Tosspot Dean is straight back in for Spuds v Villa where he will undoubtedly find some other weird and imaginative way of red carding a Villa player.

It's all very depressing.
No explanation, no accountability.
The merry go round of mediocrity just goes on and on.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 am

The incompetent cunthead is said to be 'distraught' by friends and realises he made a huge mistake.

So that's ok then.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Social Media