West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7118
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
x 38
x 29
Contact:

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by Taansend » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:29 pm

IZITHEMA_17 wrote:Would we throw Bryam in so early?
I'm a risk taker :geek:
0 x

User avatar
brookingslovechild
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Manchester
x 161
x 41

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by brookingslovechild » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Taansend wrote:Randy
Byram Reid Ogbog Cresswell
Feghouli Kouyate Obiang Quina
Martinez Fletcher

Not going to happen but there's my team.
loving this team fella, have seen neither Quina or Martinez other than some under 23 snippets but certainly gets the juices flowing...
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7118
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
x 38
x 29
Contact:

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by Taansend » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:09 pm

brookingslovechild wrote:
Taansend wrote:Randy
Byram Reid Ogbog Cresswell
Feghouli Kouyate Obiang Quina
Martinez Fletcher

Not going to happen but there's my team.
loving this team fella, have seen neither Quina or Martinez other than some under 23 snippets but certainly gets the juices flowing...
I forgot Kouyate was gone so Noble for him.
0 x

User avatar
brookingslovechild
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Manchester
x 161
x 41

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by brookingslovechild » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Taansend wrote:
brookingslovechild wrote:
loving this team fella, have seen neither Quina or Martinez other than some under 23 snippets but certainly gets the juices flowing...
I forgot Kouyate was gone so Noble for him.
drove past Nokomis on the 75 last week on the way back to Orlando, you is a lucky man, living the FL dream dude!

Not sure if Antonio is gonna be fit but if he is would swap him for megoulies, other than that we are cleared for take off.
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7118
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
x 38
x 29
Contact:

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by Taansend » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:53 pm

brookingslovechild wrote:
Taansend wrote:
I forgot Kouyate was gone so Noble for him.
drove past Nokomis on the 75 last week on the way back to Orlando, you is a lucky man, living the FL dream dude!

Not sure if Antonio is gonna be fit but if he is would swap him for megoulies, other than that we are cleared for take off.
I'm bored of Florida :lol:

I want to live in the mountains.
0 x

User avatar
brookingslovechild
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Manchester
x 161
x 41

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by brookingslovechild » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Taansend wrote:
brookingslovechild wrote:
drove past Nokomis on the 75 last week on the way back to Orlando, you is a lucky man, living the FL dream dude!

Not sure if Antonio is gonna be fit but if he is would swap him for megoulies, other than that we are cleared for take off.
I'm bored of Florida :i am genuinely amused:

I want to live in the mountains.
we got a couple of decent hills in Manchester, well more slopes tbh, but otherwise very much like gazing out onto the Appalachian mountains....i would imagine.
0 x

User avatar
askimhammer
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Re: Palace Preview

Post by askimhammer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Chicken Runner wrote: And Thankyou for not turning this into a shitfest re the Frenchman. The less said about him the better now.
Couldn't agree more. We are West Ham, let's move on without minding about those who are not.

Eventually, this whole thing can turn out to be good for us. COYI!! whufc_crest
0 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 4124
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 476
x 318

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:22 pm

We really need to win this one.

The Payet saga can either work one way or the other.

I think it may work for us.Think the players know that Payet`s heart has not been at West Ham this season and has affected morale and performance.

Defiantly need to get one over the dinosaur.He hardly ever wins away from home,but has known to nick a draw.

Probably end up a boring 1-0 win,but I will take that tomorrow.

COYI's
0 x

User avatar
Shortshanks
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm
x 78
x 89

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by Shortshanks » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:44 pm

Taansend wrote:
brookingslovechild wrote:
loving this team fella, have seen neither Quina or Martinez other than some under 23 snippets but certainly gets the juices flowing...
I forgot Kouyate was gone so Noble for him.
Forget Noble, shown he's completely out of his depth !!
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7118
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
x 38
x 29
Contact:

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by Taansend » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:05 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
Taansend wrote:
I forgot Kouyate was gone so Noble for him.
Forget Noble, shown he's completely out of his depth !!
Who would you have then, Senor Shanks?
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media