West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Shortshanks
Posts: 915
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm
x 72
x 82

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by Shortshanks » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Anyone, and if we haven't anyone better then we are in big trouble.
0 x

User avatar
redhammer
Site Admin
Posts: 3852
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm
x 39
x 134
Contact:

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by redhammer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
Taansend wrote:
I forgot Kouyate was gone so Noble for him.
Forget Noble, shown he's completely out of his depth !!
The one player we will need tomorrow IMO. 5/6 games he hasn't started/missed we have lost. It's no coincidence.

Am not a believer in the 'only sideways and backwards'. I don't see Pedro Obiang slapping through balls into Carrolls feet. I don't even see Kouyate manage to pass a ball much!! Yet our captain with 88% success (only behind Fernandes on 91%) gets a lot of grief.

Against city we couldn't keep the ball at all, mark knows how to recycle possession and keep it West Ham, he knows how to play a pass that buys his team mates a couple of seconds to reorganise.
0 x

User avatar
Shortshanks
Posts: 915
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm
x 72
x 82

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by Shortshanks » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:10 pm

And I am not knocking him as a person !!
0 x

User avatar
Shortshanks
Posts: 915
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm
x 72
x 82

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by Shortshanks » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:12 pm

redhammer wrote:
Shortshanks wrote: Forget Noble, shown he's completely out of his depth !!
The one player we will need tomorrow IMO. 5/6 games he hasn't started/missed we have lost. It's no coincidence.

Am not a believer in the 'only sideways and backwards'. I don't see Pedro Obiang slapping through balls into Carrolls feet. I don't even see Kouyate manage to pass a ball much!! Yet our captain with 88% success (only behind Fernandes on 91%) gets a lot of grief.

Against city we couldn't keep the ball at all, mark knows how to recycle possession and keep it West Ham, he knows how to play a pass that buys his team mates a couple of seconds to reorganise.
He's fucking useless for goodness sake !!
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4030
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 456
x 295

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by BlackDiamond » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:13 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
Taansend wrote:
I forgot Kouyate was gone so Noble for him.
Forget Noble, shown he's completely out of his depth !!
I bet the manager thinks the captain has to play as the french player is no longer with us. The opponent will also be a deciding factor and his personal tendency towards caution.

I would let rip with Lanzo & the kids but what I think is completely irrelevant.
0 x

User avatar
Shortshanks
Posts: 915
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm
x 72
x 82

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by Shortshanks » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:16 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Shortshanks wrote: Forget Noble, shown he's completely out of his depth !!
I bet the manager thinks the captain has to play as the french player is no longer with us. The opponent will also be a deciding factor and his personal tendency towards caution.

I would let rip with Lanzo & the kids but what I think is completely irrelevant.
And that was Bilics biggest mistake making such a mediocre player captain!!
0 x

IZITHEMA_17
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by IZITHEMA_17 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:43 am

There is a game on today yeah? ;)
0 x

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3776
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 44
x 157

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by grandad » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:29 am

Shortshanks wrote:
redhammer wrote:
The one player we will need tomorrow IMO. 5/6 games he hasn't started/missed we have lost. It's no coincidence.

Am not a believer in the 'only sideways and backwards'. I don't see Pedro Obiang slapping through balls into Carrolls feet. I don't even see Kouyate manage to pass a ball much!! Yet our captain with 88% success (only behind Fernandes on 91%) gets a lot of grief.

Against city we couldn't keep the ball at all, mark knows how to recycle possession and keep it West Ham, he knows how to play a pass that buys his team mates a couple of seconds to reorganise.
He's fucking useless for goodness sake !!


Noble will play but ffs he may have a good game but not good enough to play all the time. Slows the game down so much and I dred him getting the ball
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 5926
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am
x 320
x 407

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by IronsForever » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:53 am

grandad wrote:
Shortshanks wrote: He's fucking useless for goodness sake !!


Noble will play but ffs he may have a good game but not good enough to play all the time. Slows the game down so much and I dred him getting the ball
I agree he has been but if think that is because he waits for Payet to pop into a space then look for him. Same goes for 1 or 2 others. What i am hoping today is that will now play direct as a unit without checking back and looking for Payet. I have good vibes about this game. Hope Antonio plays we need his energy apparently he is 50/50
Don't let me down noble, lets see a more direct route from you now Judas has gone!!!!!!
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Ibbyham
Posts: 1709
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm
x 224
x 149

Re: West Ham Crystal Palace - Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:56 am

Anyone know if Antonio is fit to play today?

I do hope so because without him, West Ham will NOT score a goal - FACT!
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media