Southampton vs West Ham Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Southampton vs West Ham Match Thread

Post by JayK » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:39 am

palerider wrote:
JayK wrote:
Well you know where we expect you to be on match days now, don't you. :D

Does it matter what way you're heading?
Apparently not, but the match has to finish when I'm on the M6. A couple of times we've lost when it's finished and I've left the motorway.

It's nervy when you're winning and counting the minutes down. Every 10 minutes or so they had an update and we seemed to be under the cosh according to 5 live. Then, as the Dull game finished they cut straight to the egg chasing without giving the final score. Cunts.
Just pull over on the hard shoulder mate :D

I had a similar problem Saturday. Had to go out before the game finished so had 5 live on. Luckily the wife wanted to get something from the shops near full time so I was sat in the car listening to the end of the hull v Liverpool game and start of egg chasing but I was able to look in here til our game finished
0 x
COYI!!!

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:44 am

JayK wrote:
palerider wrote: Apparently not, but the match has to finish when I'm on the M6. A couple of times we've lost when it's finished and I've left the motorway.

It's nervy when you're winning and counting the minutes down. Every 10 minutes or so they had an update and we seemed to be under the cosh according to 5 live. Then, as the Dull game finished they cut straight to the egg chasing without giving the final score. Cunts.

I had a similar problem Saturday. Had to go out before the game finished so had 5 live on. Luckily the wife wanted to get something from the shops near full time so I was sat in the car listening to the end of the hull v Liverpool game and start of egg chasing but I was able to look in here til our game finished
That may have been a jinx mate.

Southampton scored when I was on the M5. Wor Andy equalised just as the M5 joined the M6. Final whistle probably was as I was getting near J19 where I turned off. If ever we need a win that badly I'll spend the 90 minutes on there for no good reason.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

JayK

Post by JayK » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:22 pm

palerider wrote:
JayK wrote:

That may have been a jinx mate.

Southampton scored when I was on the M5. Wor Andy equalised just as the M5 joined the M6. Final whistle probably was as I was getting near J19 where I turned off. If ever we need a win that badly I'll spend the 90 minutes on there for no good reason.
Ha ha, I love your commitment :D
0 x
COYI!!!

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:42 pm

JayK wrote:
palerider wrote: That may have been a jinx mate.

Ha ha, I love your commitment :D
Taking one for the team.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:04 pm

frogiron wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:Hope to finish between 8th to 10th
So 9th then?

:)
Hope so, any between 8th and 10th will do.
0 x

frogiron

Post by frogiron » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
frogiron wrote:
So 9th then?

:)
Hope so, any between 8th and 10th will do.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very good
0 x
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

Social Media