Hammerhead Challenge

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammertime

Re: Training Ground.

Postby Hammertime » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:05 am

Great job Kris, fantastic interviews & a great look into the behind the scenes. Really impressed with the professionalism you displayed during the interviews (despite being nervous as shit) and amazing footage of the players!
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:10 am

Hammertime wrote:Great job Kris, fantastic interviews & a great look into the behind the scenes. Really impressed with the professionalism you displayed during the interviews (despite being nervous as shit) and amazing footage of the players!

Cheers mate, I'm really pleased so many people enjoyed it and we're trying to arrange something else to show you a bit more of inside and hopefully a few more players.
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:14 am

I still reckon it's that bloke off the Footy Mad Spurs forum. Can't remember his name but he used to brag about Hammers backing down from meeting him at a pub or some nonsense :i am genuinely amused:

Might have been named Devonspur or something.
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:18 am

Taansend wrote:I still reckon it's that bloke off the Footy Mad Spurs forum. Can't remember his name but he used to brag about Hammers backing down from meeting him at a pub or some nonsense :i am genuinely amused:

That's a shout, I'd forgotten about that bloke. He was very prolific

The fact that he upped his out put following me digging out Spurs on a video is interesting.
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:26 am

Gonzo wrote:
JayK wrote:Well Gonzo, I think it's fair to say the guy really has mental issues and an infatuation with you.

When I read the fake Arsenal tv email it did come across as a bit unprofessional as they missed some punctuation and finished it with "thanks you" instead of thank you. I would've thought someone writing an email like that would get their basic grammar right. I know I'm not perfect (nearly though :D ) but I woulda got something like that proof read 1st.

Sorry to hear the shit you gotta go through with this twonk but good work, Inspector Gonzo!!

I know Jay, I missed the spelling and grammatical errors to begin with because I was scanning and I'm thick :i am genuinely amused:

Don't feel sorry for me mate, I have a fucking great time doing all of this shit as you well know Jay. We talk West Ham, meet on the boats, make new friends, get chucked a few T-shirts and some tickets occasionally and get pissed. How many times have we met up on the boats and had a bite to eat and drinks? 4, 5, 6 times? And how many times has he come up in conversation? None mate. It's annoying and makes me have to press a few buttons on the laptop but apart from that he's pretty impotent.

Ha ha, not thick mate. That's the last thing you look for when you get an email like that initially.

You're right mate, he's not even crossed our minds before on the boats and still won't. I imagine he probably is impotent or even completely cockless or he'd be spending all that time being with or chasing birds. The only birds people like that chase though are the feathery type in the park while dribbling and dragging their knuckles :D
0 x
COYI!!!

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:34 am

Gonzo wrote:
Taansend wrote:I still reckon it's that bloke off the Footy Mad Spurs forum. Can't remember his name but he used to brag about Hammers backing down from meeting him at a pub or some nonsense :i am genuinely amused:

The fact that he upped his out put following me digging out Spurs on a video is interesting.

He seemed the type & we caught him out on a couple of things before all this. He also lived a Walter Mitty life with the other Spurs fans telling them he would winter in Turkey when e was still in Hazlemere or somewhere like that :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:01 am

Great work again guys... must have been a great day meeting the players and all that.... tell me though... did you feel like a couple of kids when you spoke to the players i am genuinely amused... I know when I was lucky enough to speak to Di Canio it was great but I felt like I was 8 again babyfuckoff ... he was a top man though.. signed a couple of shirts for me and When I asked him to do the crossed hammers in a photo with me he said sure ... West Ham ... then ripped off his jumper to show me his West Ham tattoo ... pointing at it and saying how he loves West Ham :i am genuinely amused: .... Crazy Italian ! But top bloke... the strangest thing of all was I found myself doing a weird Italian accent when speaking to him :D
Come on you Irons !
0 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:07 am

Gonzo wrote:
Oziron wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
When you've got the time, pray tell kind sir.

+1 request for that info......I think our members need to know..... :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Okay sorry for the delay and excuse the shit writing.

I should probably start by saying that I don't know if it's numbers or Rambo or a combination of both but I should probably give those who don't know a bit of context.

Obviously we have all been trolled to one degree or another by him on here but a while back it started to spill into my personal/business internet presence. I run a small building firm and also do some plumbing tutorial videos so you can imagine my surprise when somebody mildly illiterate starting leaving comments calling me Gonzo and talking about hammerschat and being paid off by the club . . . . . . on a fucking page about shower enclosures!!!!

Anyway,that has been going on for a while and is really fucking stalkerish, I can't prove anything but it's always the same writing style and all that crap. Besides, nobody forced me to plaster myself on the internet and I was fully aware that there would be some unusual people around so I can have no complaints.

Disturbingly though they started to post my real name, phone number and business name onto the hammerschat YouTube comments which had clearly been harvested from my business sites.

That's the history of it but suffice to say it is not unusual to spend 15 mins each week hoovering up all the shite left by the troll and deleting everything.

Last week saw a new tactic though. I launched new video called Newsbeat and at the end I took the piss out of a couple of grown-ups in full kit. As with any new video we watch closely to see if it will work and what the feedback is so shortly after posting it a couple of alerts popped up. I looked at the posts and there were what looked like 4 separate comments from people accusing me of mocking disabled people. They all said that they would unsubscribe, expected more from hammerschat and demanded the channel/videos be deleted.

Now obviously I was shocked. Had I got it wrong? Had I missed something? Was one of the victims of my jokes disabled and I'd failed to notice a limb missing or something? I went back and checked and told Geo who straight way said that it was probably our resident troll and not worry about it. I showed my wife and she said that it was strange how apparently 4 separate people had all used the word 'mocking', she said it was funny how not one of them had said piss-taking or anything else.

So on closer inspection I noticed that all of the accounts had been created AFTER I had posted the video and had literally no viewing history at all except for my new video. Clearly it was the work of our usual friend so I deleted the comments and went about my business.

THEN . . . . . . . . . . . .. My phone pinged. It was an email apparently from Arsenal fan TV and I think the best thing that I can do is post the transcript for you to see yourselves

Fake letter.jpg

Truth be told it had me chasing my tail for a bit (numbers punches the air in triumph and sits back to stroke his cat in a Bond Villainesque fashion) whist I tried to confirm that I had not 'mocked a disabled fan'. Shortly after receiving and email from the treasurer of the Arsenal disabled supporters association telling me that not only was she sure that none of her members were in the video she also did not think it was offensive in any way.

Suffice to say that I have since confirmed that this is not Arsenal Fan TV's email so clearly it was just our resident cunt (or one of them).

This is common though, I don't normally mention it but Ears & OZ both asked so there you go.

I was a bit naive and perhaps should have seen through it earlier but it's relentless sometimes.

Well worth pointing out of course that everyone on here is an absolute trooper, many of us have become pals as a result of this and the previous forum. He clearly has some mental issues to be as relentless and thorough as he has been but he's welcome to it.. . . . . . . trolling is a fucking odd hobby if you ask me.

I know this is dragging the issue on but I am of the belief that the poster of the first derogatory post is definitely the wanker known as Numbers.

If you recall, in the early days he had issues ( all be they in his sick head ) with the sight and its supposed use of ads etc to benefit your good self and the furtherance of the forum.

I did also message you as to what I saw him to be if you recall, and I stand by that. My advice would be to carry on as usual ignore all posts such as the ones you receive and listen to the feedback of those on here that know you best and whom you can rely on.

Taking away the knowledge you now know, there is no way that video was mocking the known disabled. Even if the guy was on crutches it doesn't indicate the state of his grey matter. You weren't exactly taking the piss out of his limp. Or any known mental issue. If all had to be subjected to a mental evaluation before hand there would be very few Joe bloggs appearing, and the eccentricity of the English gone unnoticed.

So don't let one persons ( can't say man, cause he doesn't act like one) childish rambles bully you in to stopping your good work.

And if the person concerned feels he is being mocked, well act like a joke then be treated like one. Only ways I know now to deal with such a moron is to ignore and DELETE.
1 x
You will never see good points whilst concentrating on the bad.

Longshanks

Postby Longshanks » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:59 am

Taansend wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

He seemed the type & we caught him out on a couple of things before all this. He also lived a Walter Mitty life with the other Spurs fans telling them he would winter in Turkey when e was still in Hazlemere or somewhere like that :i am genuinely amused:

Morning Kris and Ginger Tanns Great blog as for the sad one I have only read the trolls post and the replies I can only ever posted the " who ordered a cunt " very rarely. But as I said have read most of his bollox, Kris/Taans how about Loughton Flid ? just seems to write/speak in that cuntish child like way ? If he needs deleting I'm sure that other Ginger villain on the site (Jameskel) is ITK !! take care Kris best wishes to you and Geo and all the other assistants who keep up this great site and as they say "Fuck Him " ⚒⚒
1 x

bigfacemike

Postby bigfacemike » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:45 am

Really good video mate. Top TOP work!
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”