Hammerhead Challenge

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Re: Training Ground.

Postby Gonzo » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:52 am

Hammershark wrote:Great work again guys... must have been a great day meeting the players and all that.... tell me though... did you feel like a couple of kids when you spoke to the players i am genuinely amused... I know when I was lucky enough to speak to Di Canio it was great but I felt like I was 8 again babyfuckoff ... he was a top man though.. signed a couple of shirts for me and When I asked him to do the crossed hammers in a photo with me he said sure ... West Ham ... then ripped off his jumper to show me his West Ham tattoo ... pointing at it and saying how he loves West Ham :i am genuinely amused: .... Crazy Italian ! But top bloke... the strangest thing of all was I found myself doing a weird Italian accent when speaking to him :D
Come on you Irons !

It was really exciting mate and I wasn't just saying it but it was a dream come true. There was one point where mtself and Charlie were just standing beside the first team squad as they were getting on with their day and Slav walked past, nodded at us and gave us the thumbs up and a massive smile.. . . . . . . . it was surreal and to steal a word that my daughter uses too frequently 'Awesome'
2 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:02 am

eskimo joe wrote:
I know this is dragging the issue on but I am of the belief that the poster of the first derogatory post is definitely the wanker known as Numbers.

If you recall, in the early days he had issues ( all be they in his sick head ) with the sight and its supposed use of ads etc to benefit your good self and the furtherance of the forum.

I did also message you as to what I saw him to be if you recall, and I stand by that. My advice would be to carry on as usual ignore all posts such as the ones you receive and listen to the feedback of those on here that know you best and whom you can rely on.

Taking away the knowledge you now know, there is no way that video was mocking the known disabled. Even if the guy was on crutches it doesn't indicate the state of his grey matter. You weren't exactly taking the piss out of his limp. Or any known mental issue. If all had to be subjected to a mental evaluation before hand there would be very few Joe bloggs appearing, and the eccentricity of the English gone unnoticed.

So don't let one persons ( can't say man, cause he doesn't act like one) childish rambles bully you in to stopping your good work.

And if the person concerned feels he is being mocked, well act like a joke then be treated like one. Only ways I know now to deal with such a moron is to ignore and DELETE.

Thanks mate and I do remember.

I was never close to stopping doing anything but it did have me checking my own video again and rushing to do a bit of research so he had me scurrying around and doing research for half an hour.

It's a one card trick thick and he can't repeat it so it's no issue. He told me once that hammerschat would fail and he would bring it down so it had no users or viewers but ultimately he has failed because we continue.

So today I'll be watching the the Watford game, commenting on the match thread and then doing a review whilst he is creating new IP address's in order to write something shitty.
2 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:04 am

Longshanks wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

That's a shout, I'd forgotten about that bloke. He was very prolific

The fact that he upped his out put following me digging out Spurs on a video is interesting.

He seemed the type & we caught him out on a couple of things before all this. He also lived a Walter Mitty life with the other Spurs fans telling them he would winter in Turkey when e was still in Hazlemere or somewhere like that :i am genuinely amused:

Morning Kris and Ginger Tanns Great blog as for the sad one I have only read the trolls post and the replies I can only ever posted the " who ordered a cunt " very rarely. But as I said have read most of his bollox, Kris/Taans how about Loughton Flid ? just seems to write/speak in that cuntish child like way ? If he needs deleting I'm sure that other Ginger villain on the site (Jameskel) is ITK !! take care Kris best wishes to you and Geo and all the other assistants who keep up this great site and as they say "Fuck Him " ⚒⚒

It's fine mate, he's certainly not one of us. Hope you and the family are well and look forward to seeing you soon . . . . . . . . . I owe you a drink mate :) whufc_crest
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:06 am

bigfacemike wrote:Really good video mate. Top TOP work!

Mike, have a smashing day mate .. . . . . It's your shortest match commute of the year!

If you get the chance can you get an enamel Watford badge for Cockney Hammers collection please mate and I'll reimburse you at Chelsea.

Cheers old chap and hope you get to see a win
0 x

bigfacemike

Postby bigfacemike » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:09 am

Gonzo wrote:

Mike, have a smashing day mate .. . . . . It's your shortest match commute of the year!

If you get the chance can you get an enamel Watford badge for Cockney Hammers collection please mate and I'll reimburse you at Chelsea.

I'll see what I can get for him. I'm still trying to get him a Berkhamsted FC Badge.
Let's hope we get the points and it's a good game. Once again, many thanks for the ticket.
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:21 am

bigfacemike wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

I'll see what I can get for him. I'm still trying to get him a Berkhamsted FC Badge.
Let's hope we get the points and it's a good game. Once again, many thanks for the ticket.

Berkhamstead FFS??? :i am genuinely amused: ;)

You are welcome, still nothing on B'mouth tickets for you & Tone I'm afraid.
0 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:54 am

bigfacemike wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/berkhamst ... pping/list

Maybe this will help with the badge.
0 x
You will never see good points whilst concentrating on the bad.

JustLikeMyDreams

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Gonzo wrote:
bigfacemike wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Berkhamstead FFS??? :i am genuinely amused: ;)

You are welcome, still nothing on B'mouth tickets for you & Tone I'm afraid.

I am looking out for a Aveley badge for our Steve as well! ;)
0 x

belfasthammer

Postby belfasthammer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Gonzo wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
I know this is dragging the issue on but I am of the belief that the poster of the first derogatory post is definitely the wanker known as Numbers.

If you recall, in the early days he had issues ( all be they in his sick head ) with the sight and its supposed use of ads etc to benefit your good self and the furtherance of the forum.

I did also message you as to what I saw him to be if you recall, and I stand by that. My advice would be to carry on as usual ignore all posts such as the ones you receive and listen to the feedback of those on here that know you best and whom you can rely on.

Taking away the knowledge you now know, there is no way that video was mocking the known disabled. Even if the guy was on crutches it doesn't indicate the state of his grey matter. You weren't exactly taking the piss out of his limp. Or any known mental issue. If all had to be subjected to a mental evaluation before hand there would be very few Joe bloggs appearing, and the eccentricity of the English gone unnoticed.

So don't let one persons ( can't say man, cause he doesn't act like one) childish rambles bully you in to stopping your good work.

And if the person concerned feels he is being mocked, well act like a joke then be treated like one. Only ways I know now to deal with such a moron is to ignore and DELETE.

I was never close to stopping doing anything but it did have me checking my own video again and rushing to do a bit of research so he had me scurrying around and doing research for half an hour.

It's a one card trick thick and he can't repeat it so it's no issue. He told me once that hammerschat would fail and he would bring it down so it had no users or viewers but ultimately he has failed because we continue.

So today I'll be watching the the Watford game, commenting on the match thread and then doing a review whilst he is creating new IP address's in order to write something shitty.

Regarding the mocking of disabled there is no way this is true, I am very sensitive as I have a 23 year old Autistic son ( high functioning and at uni) Anyone with a brian know that the guys on HC such as Geo Gonzo and Charlie are sincere and straight Get pissed off that someone like Numners can try to put a damper on the forum which is great fun
1 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:47 pm

belfasthammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:

Regarding the mocking of disabled there is no way this is true, I am very sensitive as I have a 23 year old Autistic son ( high functioning and at uni) Anyone with a brian know that the guys on HC such as Geo Gonzo and Charlie are sincere and straight Get pissed off that someone like Numners can try to put a damper on the forum which is great fun

I'd like it to be on record, I don't have a Brian

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself :D
2 x
COYI!!!

Return to “Football Talk”