Hammerhead Challenge

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Re: Training Ground.

Postby Gonzo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:54 pm

palerider wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
Good luck mate, if you ever need any help, or want me to take a look through what you've gt, PM me, I might be bale to help mate.

A gentleman. . . . . . . and not the only one on here either. Cheers mate, very much appreciated.

I'm not great at that stuff Kris but a colleague of mine could help you.

His name is Effi and he's from Lagos. He's also a prince and has $10,000,000 stuck in a Virgin Island bank account that can be released for a small admin fee.

He may have already been in contact several times mate
0 x

belfasthammer

Re: Hammerhead Challenge

Postby belfasthammer » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Might give it a go Everyone says Belfast men are Headers i am genuinely amused
0 x

Jphammer

Re: Training Ground.

Postby Jphammer » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Pennywise wrote:Gonzo, that's getting a little more serious bud, I'd definitely be thinking about contacting the police.

I already have mate.

Unfortunately I have to do the digging myself because the Police won't do the searching for me. Clearly I've collected and saved everything so as soon as the technology is there to track these proxy server ip's what I have becomes evidence rather than just random shite from an anonymous bloke.

There was one thing that they were very interested in but typically it was on the old server when we were hosted on proboards which is now gone. Apparently he has broken the law twice but there is certainly evidence enough for me to launch a civil defamation of character case. He's used my real name and also spoken about a fraud involving my bank account and betway so I'm really waiting on the technology or an app to turn all those old ip's into real one's.

part the problem is with him using proxy servers is you can block the end proxy server IP address, but trying to trace it back and get hold of his IP is near impossible as he will got through 2/3 different proxy servers in different countries before reaching the website.
0 x
PEBCAK = Problem Exist Between Chair And Keyboard

Newmarket

Re: Hammerhead Challenge

Postby Newmarket » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:29 pm

belfasthammer wrote:Might give it a go Everyone says Belfast men are Headers i am genuinely amused

Will you be over for the Spuds game Pete ?

Cos if you're giving head.... :i am genuinely amused: :twisted:
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”