The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread 2017

Chat about anything football related here!
Neville Bartos

Re: The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread 2017

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:24 am

The biggest problem with Traore, aside from no end product -- not even in the chances created category -- is that we are into the second year of desperately needing a centre forward and we're (seemingly) hot on the trail of 2 wingers.
I do still harbour some hope that this is all an elaborate smokescreen and that Sullivan is in Italy finalising a deal for Mauro Icardi.
3 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:18 am

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/16/we ... lamine-ko/
Lamine Kone CB ?
Cant see this as a must get in position as we have Reid/Fonte/Ogbonna and Burke to get his chance unless Ogbonna is going (rumour) and not sure Collins would last another season. So why Lamine Kone he likes to play the ball out from the back at his feet and can score , do we need another CB similar to Reid ,and another one added to the team that would be off for AFCON at some time , would prefer Home Grown , so why not Smalling another CB who likes to bring the ball out from the back with his feet . Personally would prefer Ben Mee of Burnley everyone raved about Michael Keane but I thought Mee was the much better CB stuck to his job not flashy but can make the blocks/interceptions .
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:27 am

http://www.claretandhugh.info/hammers-g ... is-summer/
Looks like Raphael Spiegel could be off , And we are told we dont need a GoalKeeper , unless Trott is going to get promoted . but surely we need a No 1 Goalkeeper because neither Adrian/Randolph are that.
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:37 am

The lastest from WestHamRumours is that

16 Jun 2017 17:58:32
HI fellas, I have been asked for my opinion on what's happening answer NOT a lot, Everton have signed Niang and are about to sign Andre Gray, BARKLEY, IF WH wanted to show ambition go for him he has had a massive row at Everton and they want him away and would listen to reasonable bids he would. Cost 20m would he come to WH let's be kind and say Unlikely, GIROUD media have him a lot closer than I do, it's all talk NO BIDS, no agreement at this time, Arsenal have got us on a piece of string IF this happens if that happens all means nothing BATMAN, No way he's coming to WH unless he's dragged there by a team of wild horses OZYAKUP Roma now in driving seat whilst WH sit on their hands, HENRY, it's likely he will go to Birmingham, they will increase their bid if necessary, IHEANACHIO WH have lost the lead NOT very encouraging as of tonight let's hope, IRONMIKE.

Somethings never change , our owners need to pull their fingers out of our arses and put them in their pockets , or all we are going to end up with is another RW .
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:42 am

Clayton wrote:http://www.claretandhugh.info/hammers-goalkeeper-set-to-leave-this-summer/
Looks like Raphael Spiegel could be off , And we are told we dont need a GoalKeeper , unless Trott is going to get promoted . but surely we need a No 1 Goalkeeper because neither Adrian/Randolph are that.

Thank fuck and about time!!

Trott is well regarded anyway but so was Howe and he got the dunt!
0 x

hamstew

Postby hamstew » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Clayton wrote:The lastest from WestHamRumours is that

HI fellas, I have been asked for my opinion on what's happening answer NOT a lot, Everton have signed Niang and are about to sign Andre Gray, BARKLEY, IF WH wanted to show ambition go for him he has had a massive row at Everton and they want him away and would listen to reasonable bids he would. Cost 20m would he come to WH let's be kind and say Unlikely, GIROUD media have him a lot closer than I do, it's all talk NO BIDS, no agreement at this time, Arsenal have got us on a piece of string IF this happens if that happens all means nothing BATMAN, No way he's coming to WH unless he's dragged there by a team of wild horses OZYAKUP Roma now in driving seat whilst WH sit on their hands, HENRY, it's likely he will go to Birmingham, they will increase their bid if necessary, IHEANACHIO WH have lost the lead NOT very encouraging as of tonight let's hope, IRONMIKE.

Somethings never change , our owners need to pull their fingers out of our arses and put them in their pockets , or all we are going to end up with is another RW .

I can never make any sense of this cunt (IRONMIKE), unless he is writing in some form of cryptic code which I obviously cannot decode.
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:02 pm

hamstew wrote:

I can never make any sense of this cunt (IRONMIKE), unless he is writing in some form of cryptic code which I obviously cannot decode.

So why is this guy a cunt is it cause hes useful ? :o Not sure I get where your going with this . Hes just letting those who are interested on WestHamRumours what is going on , I have no idea where he gets his info , just found the site when looking for transfer rumours , and it looked interesting .
0 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:33 pm

This sounds about right. If they don't sign a decent striker soon then any support the Daves have will surely dwindle.
1 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Chicken Runner

Postby Chicken Runner » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Let's not hit the panic button just yet. The board are well aware of how the fans are are very disgruntled and angry over the extremely poor past two transfer windows.
We've asked the Daves to keep their mouths closed about any pending business which they've done.
Surely they are well aware of the potential uproar from supporters if they are unsuccessful in signing a marquee striker. It will likely be the final straw for many if they do not get the chequebook out and one can then only assume that they really are only in it for the money.
So...I'm staying positive for now, cut them some slack, and let their actions speak for themselves. Time to stump up the cash Daves!
whufc_crest
0 x

Ron Manager

Postby Ron Manager » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Chicken Runner wrote:Let's not hit the panic button just yet. The board are well aware of how the fans are are very disgruntled and angry over the extremely poor past two transfer windows.
We've asked the Daves to keep their mouths closed about any pending business which they've done.
Surely they are well aware of the potential uproar from supporters if they are unsuccessful in signing a marquee striker. It will likely be the final straw for many if they do not get the chequebook out and one can then only assume that they really are only in it for the money.
So...I'm staying positive for now, cut them some slack, and let their actions speak for themselves. Time to stump up the cash Daves!
whufc_crest

Well I don't trust either of them. In fact I wouldn't trust Sullivan to pay the fucking leccie bill.

He'll break his silence soon. He can't help himself the cunt.

Probably that we're monitoring the Christiano Ronaldo situation.
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”