The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread 2017

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread 2017

Postby Clayton » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:02 pm

https://foreverwestham.com/2017/06/blog ... ated-star/

Betting syndicate BetVictor yesterday suspended betting on Middlesbrough winger Adama Traore joining West Ham, believing the move was already a done deal. I hope not .
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:10 pm

This is from West Ham Rumours - how true I dont know but wouldnt surprise me .
HI fellas, I want to tell you the story about ANDRE GRAY, he was an obvious choice for WH wasn't he? I think you would all agree with that, this is what happened, In January, I didn't post this at the time because it was frankly embarrassing, BUT I promise you that's it's true, ok WH enquire (they expect 20 m) what is the price for Andre, 22,5 m Burnley say after consideration, Next day WH return with their offer 15m, which comprises 7m up front 2 m a season over four years, Burnley say NO, WH do not go back, end of story. NOW WH want to go back with renewed offer. PROBLEM player is in talks with Everton, unlikely he's coming to WH, crazy? IRONMIKE.
0 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Clayton wrote:This is from West Ham Rumours - how true I dont know but wouldnt surprise me .
HI fellas, I want to tell you the story about ANDRE GRAY, he was an obvious choice for WH wasn't he? I think you would all agree with that, this is what happened, In January, I didn't post this at the time because it was frankly embarrassing, BUT I promise you that's it's true, ok WH enquire (they expect 20 m) what is the price for Andre, 22,5 m Burnley say after consideration, Next day WH return with their offer 15m, which comprises 7m up front 2 m a season over four years, Burnley say NO, WH do not go back, end of story. NOW WH want to go back with renewed offer. PROBLEM player is in talks with Everton, unlikely he's coming to WH, crazy? IRONMIKE.

I've mentioned this before my uncle just finished working for a top four PL side and told me the Daves are a joke to deal with and no one likes them.
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Broga81

Postby Broga81 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Ronaldo wants to leave Real Madrid, Sullivan readies a loan deal.
3 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Barca are prepared to let Rafinha go this summer. £13 Million ish for a bloody good CM is absolute peanuts nowadays. 24, pacey and with an over 90% pass success percentage last season, he's the type of player we should be looking at to improve the side, not feckin Adama Traore ffs. He's not as fashionable a name as some so there could actually be a chance to snap him up before them bigger clubs realise he may be available.
1 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:56 pm

Ibbyham wrote:West Ham should do the example of Everton and I am really annoyed to see other teams splashing the cash to buy better quality players than us and I see us slipping down as Adama Traore is about the same as Snodgrass so no difference and we are running round in circle in strikers which for more than a month looking into striker but nothing happened.

D&S should step up and look how Everton doing and follows their example instead of wasting too much time trying to sort out deal with chance of spending less money as this was happened last season and almost costs our season.

Need to get at least 4 players - 2 striker, better goal-keeper and winger on either flank to replace out of sort Snodgrass and

Traore is 21 Ibby and open to improvement , unlike Snod. He also has more pace than Snod and is very similar to feggo.
Worth a punt at 21 and he should improve the squad .
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:01 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:Barca are prepared to let Rafinha go this summer. £13 Million ish for a bloody good CM is absolute peanuts nowadays. 24, pacey and with an over 90% pass success percentage last season, he's the type of player we should be looking at to improve the side, not feckin Adama Traore ffs. He's not as fashionable a name as some so there could actually be a chance to snap him up before them bigger clubs realise he may be available.

Exactly Billy! Bigger clubs who have Qied for Champions league will snap him up
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:37 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:West Ham should do the example of Everton and I am really annoyed to see other teams splashing the cash to buy better quality players than us and I see us slipping down as Adama Traore is about the same as Snodgrass so no difference and we are running round in circle in strikers which for more than a month looking into striker but nothing happened.

D&S should step up and look how Everton doing and follows their example instead of wasting too much time trying to sort out deal with chance of spending less money as this was happened last season and almost costs our season.

Need to get at least 4 players - 2 striker, better goal-keeper and winger on either flank to replace out of sort Snodgrass and

Traore is 21 Ibby and open to improvement , unlike Snod. He also has more pace than Snod and is very similar to feggo.

Hope you are correct and at least he got PL experience which is the main things.
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:18 pm

IronsForever wrote:

Despite my reluctance on the Traore deal so far, what I will say is I'd take a straight swap for Snodgrass but my worry is we would end up stuck with him & it'll be Feghouli that leaves, if someone does, due to him being more desirable
1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Clayton wrote:
Ron Manager wrote:Sugo are playing a cool hand imo. Already a highly respected right back for free.

Now waiting for the right time to pounce. Let all the dust settle before landing the star names. Let the big boys argue amongst themselves as to who does what to who and where.

Subtle subtle business.

Fuck.

It's September :?

There is another way to look at it , The highly respected RB , (isnt up to competing for his place at a top 4 team anymore) .
Let all the dust settle before landing the star names . Star names ? :i am genuinely amused:
Now waiting for the right time to pounce ( we dont pounce we never have , we are a scavenger not a predator) .
Let the big boys argue amongst themselves as to who does what to who and where.(So we fight over the left overs with the other bottom feeders).
:shock:

Either that or Ron Manager was being sarcastic 8-)
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”