The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread 2017

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread 2017

Post by Clayton » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Clayton wrote:
Bilics 1st season ?, I think it was Payet that made the 1st season , stats dont lie mate .
Not disputing that Clay ... whoever or whatever was responsible for that season , be it a Bilic , Payet or pure unadulterated luck , THAT was the time to invest and to build and to show a bit of ambition .

Only they didn't , just like the club didn't invest in the team after 1985/86.
I know these 2 cunt bags weren't in charge then but so fucking what !!! I'm gonna blame em anyway ...

Cunts .
Just heard we now have a sleeve sponsor and its a car compamy , betcha its Reliant - aka Trotters Independent Traders .
0 x

Towie

Post by Towie » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:50 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:Unmitigated disaster. Squad is barebones and and injury or two away from being disastrous. If I was Sully I'd go out and sign free agents Joe Ledley - not the best but always wears his heart on his sleeve, Mathieu Flamini - decent DMC cover and Jan Kirchoff - just to make up the numbers, all on short term deals.
I'm not having this our squad is barebones, we have 2 for each position apart from RW.
It should be is what we have good enough.

Funny how those who are screaming our squad is barebones are not including our u23's but were moaning that Bilic never uses them. :?:
Funny old game.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Well well well ....

http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2017 ... ow-verdict" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Towie wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:Unmitigated disaster. Squad is barebones and and injury or two away from being disastrous. If I was Sully I'd go out and sign free agents Joe Ledley - not the best but always wears his heart on his sleeve, Mathieu Flamini - decent DMC cover and Jan Kirchoff - just to make up the numbers, all on short term deals.
I'm not having this our squad is barebones, we have 2 for each position apart from RW.

Funny how those who are screaming our squad is barebones are not including our u23's but were moaning that Bilic never uses them. :?:
Funny old game.
Well do you think Bilic will use the U23s ? He hasnt actually showed at any time he was willing to use them. Last game how long was Quina on for ?
0 x

only1salty

Post by only1salty » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:44 pm

Saw Quinoa for under 23's. Not ready

Hamsabanoviv looks ready sooner to me

You can just pick them because they are there. They need to be better than what you have.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Remy off to Spain on a free. Funny how things change, a month ago I'd have said fuck right off. Now, fuck, that looks like a cracking fucking deal.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Towie

Post by Towie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:01 am

Clayton wrote:
Towie wrote:

Funny old game.
Well do you think Bilic will use the U23s ? He hasnt actually showed at any time he was willing to use them. Last game how long was Quina on for ?
Strange you use Quina, but don't mention Rice who has played a part in all games this season.
Question do we have 2 players for each position?
0 x

Post by 1001 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:13 am

Newmarket wrote:Well well well ....

http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2017 ... ow-verdict" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Sullivan's claim that Sporting Lisbon's late acceptance of the offer did not give West Ham time to arrange a medical, I was under the impression that, as long as the deal paperwork was submitted before the deadline, stuff like medicals could follow afterwards without any problem.

UPDATE: Whoops, point already made in another thread. Sorry.
0 x
The only West Ham fan in the village...

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:40 am

Towie wrote:
Clayton wrote:
Strange you use Quina, but don't mention Rice who has played a part in all games this season.
Question do we have 2 players for each position?
No denying Rice has played , but will he still be used after he was taken off in the last game . As far as I am concerned it was a ridiculous move to make , firstly it was his first mistake and secondly it was a poor pass from Ogbonna that put Rice under pressure .

Your question Do we have 2 players for every position , it should be do we have 2 decent players for every position in our ideal formation . Because once theirs a injury to any of our 1st eleven we are in trouble . Example I have no idea what Ayew is , I know he has no pace , Arnie is a inside left , or maybe LW . Hernandez cannot play up front on his own , Carroll is he fit ? , and which of the Sakhos are we going to get if he ever plays again , so at the moment we have 1 striker . Now with Reid having another one of the many injuries he gets , we look forward to having to rely on the likes of Collins/Fonte which doesnt fill me with much optimism . As for our creative player Lanzini , who do we have to come in if he is ever injured ? oh wait hes out for 4 weeks , Fernandes dont think hes ready . Zabs is a RB and was a good one once , his age is starting to show , actually it was before we got him , Byram he is no RB he is a RWB maybe even a RW , so wouldnt say we actually had 2 RBs .Look at the game against Man Utd why were their 5 defenders on the bench where were the youngsters then ok Rice was there but hes thought of as a CB which is where he prefers to play , where were the outfield players or the likes of Holland , Martinez , Quina to name a few? . We all have our own opinions , but I really dont think yours holds up mate .
0 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:29 am

:D Bilic would say we got 11 players for each position.....

Agree with Clayton, for a start we havent got 2 RBs. We got one that is almost past it and one whose natural position was never there.

The excuses have started already, lame and predictable.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Social Media