England

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: England

Postby Castiron » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Is le sulk on the bench for them?
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Castiron wrote:Is le sulk on the bench for them?

Le is.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Fucking hell, this is like watching an Allardyce or Pulis side.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Yup...Just like an Allardyce or Pulis side..defend defend defend concede.
0 x

LeeWHU88

Postby LeeWHU88 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:53 pm

We're so far behind the top teams in terms of passing and moving. We need to start playing football against the shit teams like Scotland instead of the same old laboured, boring shit that is currently served up.

Every England game, we have a lot of possession but we do fuck all with it apart from pass left to the right, a player passes it off but stands still, move, take a player away from the play, we're too easy to defend against. Start playing a quick tempo, pass and move game in every game and let the players get used to it and become comfortable with it.
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:07 pm

LeeWHU88 wrote:We're so far behind the top teams in terms of passing and moving. We need to start playing football against the shit teams like Scotland instead of the same old laboured, boring shit that is currently served up.

Every England game, we have a lot of possession but we do fuck all with it apart from pass left to the right, a player passes it off but stands still, move, take a player away from the play, we're too easy to defend against. Start playing a quick tempo, pass and move game in every game and let the players get used to it and become comfortable with it.

By all rights we really should be 4-1 down, if this were against ze clinical Germanz rather than the profligate frogs it would be 5-0 at HT and game completely over.

We're just so one dimensional it makes my teeth itch. Total anti football, it must be an FA remit for England managers.
1 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:09 pm

i am genuinely amused Poor old Cressie. Can't even get a kick in a friendly Southgate would rather replace the LB with a RB.
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Wow. That's some video ref. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

LeeWHU88

Postby LeeWHU88 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:19 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:By all rights we really should be 4-1 down, if this were against ze clinical Germanz rather than the profligate frogs it would be 5-0 at HT and game completely over.

We're just so one dimensional it makes my teeth itch. Total anti football, it must be an FA remit for England managers.

I said the same thing to my mates on Saturday, every manager plays the same old shit, it's like the FA want us to play this way. They need to implement a system change and just go with it for the next 15 20 years. We're not gonna win anything with how we've played so there's nothing to lose.
0 x

Oldun

Postby Oldun » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:28 pm

So he would rather play another yid cunt at left back than play Cresswell,fucking stinks to me ,the FA in bed with the Spuds.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”