England

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: England

Postby ToneLoc » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Dier is SHIIIIIITTTTT !!! :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
When Bobby George walks into town, Clint Eastwood walks out

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Another great performance from England Hotspur :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
When Bobby George walks into town, Clint Eastwood walks out

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:00 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Another great performance from England Hotspur :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Southgate is another 4 by 2 plank of wood England manager! Before the England job he couldn't get to manager a team in the premiership.
Last edited by IronsForever on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Taranis

Postby Taranis » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:01 pm

Yeah that wasn't great. France looked good though, some nice moves and actually played to win, England seem to have the attitude that they just need to turn up. Too many spuds in the team and imo the wrong manager, don't like to judge someone till they have managed in a competition but I just don't think he da man!
Last edited by Taranis on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Southgate will keep his job and the FA will cream all over him when we qualify for the WC whilst totally ignoring the fact it's almost harder to fail to qualify for the WC than it is to qualify in our group. Once we're up against an even moderately talented football team in the finals we'll get slaughtered and he'll get shown up as the piss poor manager he actually is. England don't hire football managers they just employ over paid turd polishers.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

deanox

Postby deanox » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:05 pm

Dier is not an international, very poor.
Southgate has changed nothing, same old sideways backward passing with no quick transition from defense to attack.
On a positive note I didn't expect anything different to what I just watched.

Memo to England you need at least three hammers in the team

Memo to the Daves, buy some decent English players to help the national team ;)

⚒⚒⚒
1 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Noni

Postby Noni » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Oh My!!!!.... :?
0 x

LeeWHU88

Postby LeeWHU88 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:26 pm

It's so so poor.

It will never change, every manager plays the same way, every player freezes under pressure, there's something wrong within the England set up.

Look at the Spurs players in the team, Kane has scored in his last 2 games but overall, he hasn't got any where near the heights he has for them, Alli is the same, doesn't get in them dangerous positions enough like he does there, Dier started well for England, I thought he was our best player at the EURO's, but he's stagnated, Walker and Rose will beat a man for fun in a Spurs shirt, go to England and the 1st thing they want to do is cut back inside and release the ball to a CM. Why does every manager stiffle these players, we all see them do it for their clubs so why can't they do it on the main stage? The only player who always looks like he wants to play is Lallana, we miss him when he doesn't play, only 1 who actually looks like he's trying something.

They always seem scared to do anything risky, I don't know if the way the media destroy anyone who makes a mistake in an England shirt or whether in this day and age, they actually just don't give a fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if they all had the hump that these 2 games got in the way of their summer holidays.
2 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:38 pm

LeeWHU88 wrote:It's so so poor.

It will never change, every manager plays the same way, every player freezes under pressure, there's something wrong within the England set up.

Look at the Spurs players in the team, Kane has scored in his last 2 games but overall, he hasn't got any where near the heights he has for them, Alli is the same, doesn't get in them dangerous positions enough like he does there, Dier started well for England, I thought he was our best player at the EURO's, but he's stagnated, Walker and Rose will beat a man for fun in a Spurs shirt, go to England and the 1st thing they want to do is cut back inside and release the ball to a CM. Why does every manager stiffle these players, we all see them do it for their clubs so why can't they do it on the main stage? The only player who always looks like he wants to play is Lallana, we miss him when he doesn't play, only 1 who actually looks like he's trying something.

They always seem scared to do anything risky, I don't know if the way the media destroy anyone who makes a mistake in an England shirt or whether in this day and age, they actually just don't give a fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if they all had the hump that these 2 games got in the way of their summer holidays.

They stifle the players cause they try and protect their own manager stats and records. They are afraid to gamble and lose.
You play Poker with a guy that is afraid to lose and play with a guy that has no fear of losing and see which one is better!
When you play with no fear you become unpredictable because players are going for it. England have been playing a system for years that smells of fear. Fear of losing the ball and having fingers pointed at you. Roy was the same. and now Southgate... Venables had no fear nor Bobby Robson.
When we play against better teams they can smell our predictability and taste our fear!! We are a one dimensional team managed by a 1 dimensional guy. Bilic would have been ideal for England.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

deanox

Postby deanox » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:47 pm

IronsForever wrote:
LeeWHU88 wrote:It's so so poor.

They stifle the players cause they try and protect their own manager stats and records. They are afraid to gamble and lose.
You play Poker with a guy that is afraid to lose and play with a guy that has no fear of losing and see which one is better!
When you play with no fear you become unpredictable because players are going for it. England have been playing a system for years that smells of fear. Fear of losing the ball and having fingers pointed at you. Roy was the same. and now Southgate... Venables had no fear nor Bobby Robson.
When we play against better teams they can smell our predictability and taste our fear!! We are a one dimensional team managed by a 1 dimensional guy. Bilic would have been ideal for England.

I agree and it starts at the back. If you have total confidence in your keeper and know you defenders will bail you out, you can take chances.
We look like we will ship goals when we play good teams, hence the slow let's not try to fuck it up approach they take.
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Return to “Football Talk”