Iceland

Chat about anything football related here!
Taansend

Iceland

Postby Taansend » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 pm

We play Citeh in Iceland on August 4th. If I fly Iceland Air and stopover there it's cheaper than just a return to London.

So that's that fucking problem solved.

Who else want's to go to Iceland?

Isn't that where Red lives?
0 x

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Re: Iceland

Postby eastcoastclaret » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:05 pm

last time I went to Iceland it was called Bejam..........

:D
4 x
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:09 pm

eastcoastclaret wrote:last time I went to Iceland it was called Bejam..........

:D

Reykjavik

( that's rhyming slang :D )
1 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:14 pm

I'd have bought your ticket if I lived there. A week before the season starts, is it my being cynical or anyone else think they don't want fans going out, due to the mess in Germany last time?

Just feels like German games have been announced late as possible and then this one is a week before the premier league gets under way.
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:19 pm

redhammer wrote:I'd have bought your ticket if I lived there. A week before the season starts, is it my being cynical or anyone else think they don't want fans going out, due to the mess in Germany last time?

Just feels like German games have been announced late as possible and then this one is a week before the premier league gets under way.

I hope no-one goes so I get a cheaper hotel.

Check out Wowair for flights
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Iceland. NINE QUID A PINT!! Although TBF we did find a happy hour at the Hilton where it was about £3 a pint from 4pm-7pm (ish) dunno if they still do it, been a couple of years since I went. The Micro Bar's good as is Mikkeller & Friends but you will pay through the nose there. Eating out ain't cheap either, expect £100 easily for 2 of you dining out at a decentish restaurant.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:47 am

BillyDWhizz wrote:Iceland. NINE QUID A PINT!! Although TBF we did find a happy hour at the Hilton where it was about £3 a pint from 4pm-7pm (ish) dunno if they still do it, been a couple of years since I went. The Micro Bar's good as is Mikkeller & Friends but you will pay through the nose there. Eating out ain't cheap either, expect £100 easily for 2 of you dining out at a decentish restaurant.

Bit like Westfield then....
1 x

Avit

Postby Avit » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:00 am

Taansend wrote:We play Citeh in Iceland on August 4th. If I fly Iceland Air and stopover there it's cheaper than just a return to London.

You'd better take some chicken feet sandwiches....it's fucking bonkers expensive there.....
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:14 am

Avit wrote:
Taansend wrote:We play Citeh in Iceland on August 4th. If I fly Iceland Air and stopover there it's cheaper than just a return to London.

You'd better take some chicken feet sandwiches....it's fucking bonkers expensive there.....

We'll he there from 5am Friday to 2pm Saturday so will just take a gram of coke and survive on that
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:36 am

Avit wrote:

Nine quid a pint ffs!
That would have even the most ardent of alcoholics clucking.
They'd probably go cold turkey as well.

I know

Coat, hat, keys, shovel, door.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Return to “Football Talk”