Adama Traore

Chat about anything football related here!
pingpong91

Re: Adama Traore

Postby pingpong91 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:26 am

BillyDWhizz wrote:
SoggyOggy wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:
He's all pace and no product. He may well get better but we need players who will improve the squad this season not 3 years down the line. Completely pointless signing him especially since it looks like Feghouli ain't going anywhere, we are stuck with Snodgrass and Antonio is our numero uno RW/RWB anyway. Unless of course Bilic wants to play another game of square pegs in round holes this season. Perhaps the idea with Traore will be to play him at sweeper!

I never want to see Antonio at RWB again he is our top scorer ffs. He needs to play as either a winger or forward. I wouldn't mind the signing of Traore tbh he can only get better and I'm sure as any good professional player would he is working on his weakness. He breezes past players like they arent there. We desperately lack pace and its clear he has pace to burn. He would make a decent impact sub against tired defences.

Tbf Antonio's actually scored more and created more assists at RWB than he has at RW. But if we're going to a back 4 again next season I just can't see a place for Traore when, as I say, we have so many RW's anyway. For the life of me I can't see him playing RWB either since he's never set foot in that position in his life - that's just asking for trouble.

Think Traore and Antonio both adaptable to LW too - Especially Traore. I don't think he has much crossing ability but the few times I have seen him play he doesn't have the worst shot. However you are correct - We should be looking at a striker not being linked with another winger. Striker, RB, Striker, RB, Striker, RB - I am hoping if I say it enough it might just happen. Obvs we have the RB situation sorted with ZABBA but still left without a striker. We keep getting linked to the world and their son and then suddenly someone shitty like Palace become front runners for them. This whole thing with Kalechi Ihnneacho (that is definitely spelt wrong).

I would be happy if we get this striker in early then get fuck all - although another improvement would be nice.
0 x
Fortunes always hiding

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:07 am

pingpong91 wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:
SoggyOggy wrote:
I never want to see Antonio at RWB again he is our top scorer ffs. He needs to play as either a winger or forward. I wouldn't mind the signing of Traore tbh he can only get better and I'm sure as any good professional player would he is working on his weakness. He breezes past players like they arent there. We desperately lack pace and its clear he has pace to burn. He would make a decent impact sub against tired defences.

Tbf Antonio's actually scored more and created more assists at RWB than he has at RW. But if we're going to a back 4 again next season I just can't see a place for Traore when, as I say, we have so many RW's anyway. For the life of me I can't see him playing RWB either since he's never set foot in that position in his life - that's just asking for trouble.

Think Traore and Antonio both adaptable to LW too - Especially Traore. I don't think he has much crossing ability but the few times I have seen him play he doesn't have the worst shot. However you are correct - We should be looking at a striker not being linked with another winger. Striker, RB, Striker, RB, Striker, RB - I am hoping if I say it enough it might just happen. Obvs we have the RB situation sorted with ZABBA but still left without a striker. We keep getting linked to the world and their son and then suddenly someone shitty like Palace become front runners for them. This whole thing with Kalechi Ihnneacho (that is definitely spelt wrong).

I would be happy if we get this striker in early then get fuck all - although another improvement would be nice.

According to reports Man City are holding out for 25 Million for him. We are not like any other team that are trying to improve, i mean they go and buy the guy if its the player they are after that that price. Why can't we just pay them 25 Million ? Maybe Bilic has his sights set elsewhere?
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:35 am

ToneLoc wrote:Once again the club appear to have NO strategic plans in place and it's "grab what we can for the right price and we'll fit him in somehow".

Fucking desperate.

Sad but true
2 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:34 pm

What is this silly cunt banging on about ffs ?

http://www.claretandhugh.info/dont-back ... oin-irons/
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Newmarket wrote:What is this silly cunt banging on about ffs ?

Content over substance. The need to bang out baseless click bait bollocks ad infinitum is guaranteed to throw up the odd mixing up of two different players with the same surname now and again.
Though how that could happen to a genuine fan who follows the transfer news is a bit perplexing.
2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:00 am

0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:01 am

Neville Bartos wrote:

Content over substance. The need to bang out baseless click bait bollocks ad infinitum is guaranteed to throw up the odd mixing up of two different players with the same surname now and again.
Though how that could happen to a genuine fan who follows the transfer news is a bit perplexing.

"Click Bait Bollocks" :i am genuinely amused: That qualifies for phrase of the year in my book. And it sums up a lot of the wannabee websites perfectly.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:18 pm

IronsForever wrote:
pingpong91 wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:

According to reports Man City are holding out for 25 Million for him. We are not like any other team that are trying to improve, i mean they go and buy the guy if its the player they are after that that price. Why can't we just pay them 25 Million ? Maybe Bilic has his sights set elsewhere?

FFS You cannot buy the guy if he is away......he would need a medical. Calm down
1 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Trying to be a clever ITK again....he is getting more and more arrogant
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:20 pm

h69 wrote:

Trying to be a clever ITK again....he is getting more and more arrogant

Clever & ITK don't belong in the same sentence mate. My 7 year old grandson doesn't claim to be ITK but at least he knows Traore's not a Chelsea player like this apology for a piece of journalism says.

The more I see about C & H the more Neville's "Click bait bollocks" comment appeals to me.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Return to “Football Talk”