The Arnautovic thread

Chat about anything football related here!
frogiron

Re: The Arnautovic thread

Postby frogiron » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Newmarket wrote:
frogiron wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
OK mate, but I still don't get how the manager's agent could profit?

Hang on, Im right confused now.

So Slav's agent is his own brother.

Arnie's agent is his own brother.

Now, unless Slav and Arnie are secretly brothers and have kept this fact to themselves, the only reason to asume a dodgy deal is that they both have agents. Don't all footballers have agents? So are they all paying Slav a bung. Even players who don't play for whu?

I'm not saying it happened Monsieur . Merely pointing out that that rumour was indeed flying , well actually tweeting , about ....

Fair enough mate.

Im still a bit worried though. I've got a brother too, and I'm a bit concerned I may have to slip slav a bung too.

:D
1 x
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:54 pm

frogiron wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
frogiron wrote:

Now, unless Slav and Arnie are secretly brothers and have kept this fact to themselves, the only reason to asume a dodgy deal is that they both have agents. Don't all footballers have agents? So are they all paying Slav a bung. Even players who don't play for whu?

I'm not saying it happened Monsieur . Merely pointing out that that rumour was indeed flying , well actually tweeting , about ....

Fair enough mate.

Im still a bit worried though. I've got a brother too, and I'm a bit concerned I may have to slip slav a bung too.

They're all at it mate ;)
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:46 am

frogiron wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
frogiron wrote:

Fair enough mate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:24 pm

frogiron wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
frogiron wrote:

Fair enough mate.

That boy is as pure as the driven snow...which is the attribute DS recognised when he thought "bit like myself"...
0 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:17 pm

I think he put himself about a bit and linked up well at times.Its going to take a while for him to bed in won't judge him on one game,but perhaps should have scored before skying it should have at least hit the target,but defo not the worst out there Sunday. COYI
0 x

dagenhamdave

Postby dagenhamdave » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:36 pm

I think he is going to be this years panic buy, after Ayew last year.
Both overated and worth a fraction of what we paid.
Played like a cunt today, does not bode well for the future, could well be another Sakho in the making.
1 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:06 pm

dagenhamdave wrote:I think he is going to be this years panic buy, after Ayew last year.
Both overated and worth a fraction of what we paid.
Played like a cunt today, does not bode well for the future, could well be another Sakho in the making.

Cant disagree with you
1 x

Pipe smurf

Postby Pipe smurf » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:10 pm

I´ve seen nothing that suggests that Arnautovic is a quality player, his stats at Stoke were not very good. I fear we wasted 25 million on another Snodgrass.

I hope I´m wrong but if not then we need a new scouting team and possibly another manager (3 wins in the last 16 prem matches)
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:12 pm

I still think he is a very good footballer but today is a type of incident which is unforgivable. I know he has apologised and fair enough, however it doesn't get us any points which is what we lost today with the task at hand being significantly harder due to his ridiculous elbow.

We all knew he had attitude problems and is not the best team player about, but I was hoping it would be a bit longer than match day 2 before we were reminded.
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Stoke are not going to miss him , his replacement Jese scored the winner over Arsenal today , lol
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”