A quite a few Birmingham fans did warn us about Sullivan and Gold

Chat about anything football related here!
Pipe smurf

G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by Pipe smurf » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:49 pm

Asked about how he saw the next five years for West Ham, Sullivan replied: 'I’d like to see us win the Premier League and then the Champions League. Yes, I know it’s unlikely but again, not impossible — look at Atletico Madrid. We can all dream.

'We are West Ham United, we’re a big club, one of four big clubs in London. We have some catching-up to do but we’ve closed the gap.'

And Gold added: 'I would be disappointed if we don’t join the so-called top six within the next five years. We know the fanbase is there and it will grow when we move [to the Olympic Stadium].
'This isn’t blind optimism. I can see everything coming together, culminating in us becoming a top club, challenging at the highest level with top players in an amazing stadium supported by amazing fans.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Gold.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is 2 and a half years ago! Come on I can´t believe someone can see them anything other than piss taking, asset stripping, lying money making cunts who are ruining the club!
0 x

Taansend

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by Taansend » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Fucking hell, the whinging on here is reaching new levels :lol:
0 x

Pipe smurf

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by Pipe smurf » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:02 pm

Taansend wrote:Fucking hell, the whinging on here is reaching new levels :i am genuinely amused:
Do these blatant lies not irritate you at all Taansend or have you maybe just got used to us being run by cunts?

13 million net spend now in the summer in our second season at the "GREAT" Olympic Stadium where we are gonna challenge the top six and the Champions League!?!?!?
0 x

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:13 pm

Pipe smurf wrote:
Taansend wrote:Fucking hell, the whinging on here is reaching new levels :i am genuinely amused:
Do these blatant lies not irritate you at all Taansend or have you maybe just got used to us being run by cunts?

13 million net spend now in the summer in our second season at the "GREAT" Olympic Stadium where we are gonna challenge the top six and the Champions League!?!?!?
Hello Mate.

I don't take any notice of them.

I don't like or dislike them but with them in charge we're normal Premier era West Ham. I.e. mainly 12th-16th, occasionally top ten and occasionally relegated.

We could have better chairman but we could have so much worse.

People say "Ask Birmingham fans what they think of The Dave's"

:D

Just ignore them. Live for today. Exist in the moment. Hug a stranger. I love you....
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:24 pm

Leave em be the pair of senile old cunts.
0 x

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Taansend wrote:
Pipe smurf wrote:

Hello Mate.

I don't take any notice of them.

I don't like or dislike them but with them in charge we're normal Premier era West Ham. I.e. mainly 12th-16th, occasionally top ten and occasionally relegated.

We could have better chairman but we could have so much worse.

People say "Ask Birmingham fans what they think of The Dave's"

:D

Just ignore them. Live for today. Exist in the moment. Hug a stranger. I love you....
I do all of these things except I do not love you.

I just want us to be run like a proper club and if Gold and Sullivan can not support us more than that then they should sell up to someone who can, they would gain alot of respect for that.
0 x

Watcher

Post by Watcher » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:14 am

The squad lacks quality and depth.

The manager seems clueless.

The owners are lying self serving cheapskates who have been in football for ages without winning anything.

Either cough up 50 million before the deadline and honor some of the promises that have been made or risk relegation.

We were outplayed by a championship team widely regarded as one of the worst sides in the league.

And Bilic says that signing players is not the answer!

It is crystal clear that there is something deeply rotten at this club. Whatever the solution is it needs to be found now.

Cough up or sell up Davids

whufc_crest
0 x

H4L

Post by H4L » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:56 am

Before I dig out the owners I want to see the players and manager pull their fingers out. Basics such as tactical nous and good old fashion effort need to be seen before the owners six year plan is discussed. Taans is right, today is what matters for us right now. We as West Ham fans must demand that the team play with pride and have been prepared in a professional and insightful manner. Without this everything else is irrelevant.
0 x

downunda

Post by downunda » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:39 am

Maybe they are a pair of Cockney spivs and maybe we haven’t reached ours, and their expectations, and call them whatever you want, they have shown they are tuff enough to handle it. But there could be some that have ether not known some of our past owners or have forgotten them.

Going back a few years just before they took over I had fears that our team would follow Portsmouth, who are now playing teams like Wigan, Fleetwood etc.

They have certainly made some mistakes along the way, possibly more than other owners but if you are not doing anything you don’t make mistakes. Ask most of the fans in the lower leagues.

So if we are going to think about the past and not where we are now, then spare a thought for how bad it could be. It’s not them out there kicking the ball around and not giving their all.

They have past links with the club, including Golds links with Bobby Moore during his tough times, these things may not mean much to some but for me it’s better than being a total plastic club.

As far as the Bilic decision goes, they are dammed if they do, and dammed if they don’t. I don’t think waiting three games will get us relegated.

0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:41 am

Wow !

These mushrooms are just fantastic maaan.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Social Media