A quite a few Birmingham fans did warn us about Sullivan and Gold

Chat about anything football related here!
Dagger

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by Dagger » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:26 am

not defending the board but the window is not shut yet

I don't expect anything but I don't throw my betting slip away without checking if I have won

the comment about being beaten by the worst team in the league are way off after only three games, just think back at what people were saying about Leicester ffs they were written of then said to fall away and not until 6 games out did anyone start spouting good stuff about them

and they were tipped for relegation buy armchair supporters and over paid pundits alike

I really hope we turn it around as a supporter and I really hope that Newcastle have a good season 10-11th then then I just hope all these threads are still around and highlighted for all to see

and that includes this one as I have more chance of being correct than others as they have made there minds up three games in and I have the rest of the season so the odds are in my favour

WHU fuck the rest whufc_crest
0 x

eskimo joe

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by eskimo joe » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:41 am

Sorry but the statement " if you aren't doing anything you can't make mistakes." Isn't entirely true is it". Sometimes not doing anything is a mistake in itself.

Have we forgotten our last owners? Nope. Or the one previous? Nope. Is the we pulled you out of the shyte card forever to be something to excuse the present ones? Grateful I am, but eternally so?! No!! Besides they're getting enough thanks with the money they're saving.

When they are gone we might progress, until then we will always be the pound savers.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:04 am

How many times do I have to repeat this ?????

IT AINT 3 GAMES IN ITS 16 MONTHS IN AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED !

NOTHING !!!!!!!!
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:09 am

Newmarket wrote:How many times do I have to repeat this ?????

NOTHING !!!!!!!!
Wanted to say the same myself. If I didn't have hair I would be down to the bare bone.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

downunda

Post by downunda » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:34 am

eskimo joe wrote:
Newmarket wrote:How many times do I have to repeat this ?????

NOTHING !!!!!!!!
Wanted to say the same myself. If I didn't have hair I would be down to the bare bone.
Its been 3 games since we have had the new additions, that has changed !
0 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:51 am

downunda wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Its been 3 games since we have had the new additions, that has changed !

For the better or for the worse? He don't even know how to use Hernandez. All he sees is a goal scorer.
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:54 am

Haha.was he interviewed on brass eye again.
It won't happen in next 20 40 60 years.
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

downunda

Post by downunda » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:00 am

eskimo joe wrote:
downunda wrote: Its been 3 games since we have had the new additions, that has changed !

For the better or for the worse? He don't even know how to use Hernandez. All he sees is a goal scorer.
I am not saying he should stay or go, I just think it won't hurt to give him a couple of home games to use his four new players, or maybe more
0 x

Dagger

Post by Dagger » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:27 am

sorry its all opinions but its a new season so everything's changed

just would like to see Slav have his first team out apart from say 2 players rather than having so many missing

I'm sure he dose as well
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:17 pm

Zippo is in town, Slav should take them to the circus
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Social Media