Who was it who said we are closing the gap to Tottenham Hotspurs?

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Sofa
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 7:16 pm
x 5

Re: Who was it who said we are closing the gap to Tottenham Hotspurs?

Post by Sofa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:09 am

Amer/ superirons was a very passionate fan. He had negatives but plenty of positive opinions too. He had a good sense of humour too.
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 12294
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 1289
x 1176

Re: Who was it who said we are closing the gap to Tottenham Hotspurs?

Post by Newmarket » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:11 am

Sofa wrote:Amer/ superirons was a very passionate fan. He had negatives but plenty of positive opinions too. He had a good sense of humour too.
I think Numbers has a pretty good SOH :lol:
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !


User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6542
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 965
x 202

Re: Who was it who said we are closing the gap to Tottenham Hotspurs?

Post by JayK » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:51 am

1234 wrote:Quote.
Someone's got too many fuckin trumpets
0 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 8892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 337
x 908

Re: Who was it who said we are closing the gap to Tottenham Hotspurs?

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Any time mid-season is not the basis for such arguments.
Progress or lack of can only be appropriated at the end of each season. Anything else in the middle is hypothetical.
For instance...... at the end of last season compared to the previous season we HAD closed the gap. This was irrefutable.

Let's park this and see the differences at the END of this season and ONLY then can we re-engage this discussion because 5 games in it just carries no validity whatsoever.
0 x
Jurgen Klopp’s teeth are giving me a migraine

CABRON

Re: Who was it who said we are closing the gap to Tottenham Hotspurs?

Post by CABRON » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:08 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Any time mid-season is not the basis for such arguments.
Progress or lack of can only be appropriated at the end of each season. Anything else in the middle is hypothetical.
For instance...... at the end of last season compared to the previous season we HAD closed the gap. This was irrefutable.

Let's park this and see the differences at the END of this season and ONLY then can we re-engage this discussion because 5 games in it just carries no validity whatsoever.
It carries some validity mate.
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 8892
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 337
x 908

Re: Who was it who said we are closing the gap to Tottenham Hotspurs?

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:38 pm

CABRON wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Any time mid-season is not the basis for such arguments.
Progress or lack of can only be appropriated at the end of each season. Anything else in the middle is hypothetical.
For instance...... at the end of last season compared to the previous season we HAD closed the gap. This was irrefutable.

Let's park this and see the differences at the END of this season and ONLY then can we re-engage this discussion because 5 games in it just carries no validity whatsoever.
It carries some validity mate.
Not for me.
All subjective at such an early stage. Who's to say that Spuds won't suffer "another" major choke, this time earlier in the season? They've got previous and we saw another classic against Monaco.
And I still believe we've got more than enough to turn our slump around so, for me........entirely subjective at this point.
Happy for you chaps to debate as you see fit but just putting in my own tuppence worth.
0 x
Jurgen Klopp’s teeth are giving me a migraine

User avatar
Towie
Posts: 2119
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm
x 398
x 264

Re: Who was it who said we are closing the gap to Tottenham Hotspurs?

Post by Towie » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:16 pm

1234 wrote:Quote.
Numbers premature again.
0 x
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

User avatar
JustLikeMyDreams
Posts: 2396
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:47 pm
x 33
x 48

Re: Who was it who said we are closing the gap to Tottenham Hotspurs?

Post by JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Fuck Tottenham,they are wankers!Dont care if there doing well,doing shit or just there!Spuds are a bunch of pricks and it will not change.They say we're insignificante to them but in reality they watch our progress with cautious envy!!We will be fine because we're West Ham you all will see.We know who we are and those pricks never will!Fuck erm.
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media