Sakho injured again

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Sakho injured again

Post by h69 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Back Injury again.....we HAVE to get rid of the sulky cunt in Jan if he is anywhere near fit.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

redhammer
Site Admin

Re: Sakho injured again

Post by redhammer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Worst thing is whenever this occurs you question if genuine or he is off on one again
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:12 pm

I don't condone his sulks and tantrums one bit. This may be genuine or it may not.

But when you have to sit on the bench and watch Andy Carroll do a not very good impersonation of a professional footballer, I'd get the hump.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Very odd that when Sakho is injured he's sulking but when Carroll is hurt it's "poor old Andy, crocked again".

For what it's worth they're both far too injury prone and imo should both be shipped out and replacements brought in sharpish. After Llorente's performance for Spurs in Madrid on Tuesday I am gutted we didn't try to get him from Swansea. I'm sure he would have chosen regular football for us over the bit part role he's going to have at Spurs,
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:28 pm

Whiskyman wrote:Very odd that when Sakho is injured he's sulking but when Carroll is hurt it's "poor old Andy, crocked again".

For what it's worth they're both far too injury prone and imo should both be shipped out and replacements brought in sharpish. After Llorente's performance for Spurs in Madrid on Tuesday I am gutted we didn't try to get him from Swansea. I'm sure he would have chosen regular football for us over the bit part role he's going to have at Spurs,
That said... you just KNOW Sakho will play for 4 years without so much as a knock after he leaves us :lol:
Be it by fate or by design..... either way.... it will happen.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

h69

Post by h69 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Whiskyman wrote:Very odd that when Sakho is injured he's sulking but when Carroll is hurt it's "poor old Andy, crocked again".

Who said that ? Or was that on another thread ?....for what its worth I think Sakho has been sulky when fit. My comment is based on his appearances this season.

I have no idea what frame of mind he is in when injured due to not actually seeing him then. Its generally always his back, I am sure it is genuine just because its the same injury that he had when that Senegal Doctor fucked him up.

As for Llorente, didnt he have regular football at Swansea.....my understanding is that he went to Spurs solely for the money.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:35 pm

ToneLoc wrote:

That said... you just KNOW Sakho will play for 4 years without so much as a knock after he leaves us :i am genuinely amused:
Be it by fate or by design..... either way.... it will happen.
You may well be right Tone but if it is genuine a back problem can be one of those things difficult to identify the root cause of. Or so the medical profession say. I guess we'll have a problem getting rid of either of the sicknotes though as I'm sure other clubs have more rigorous physical tests than we do before allowing pen to be put to paper.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

h69

Post by h69 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:51 pm

At a guess .... probably because while Carroll did act recklessly last week, you cant ever accuse the bloke of not trying. Its often all I expect of a player...to give their all for the shirt when on the pitch....off it they can be nasty (Bellamy) or whatever they want. We have had plenty of shit players but players who dont try, dont last.

Sakho on the other hand was definitely not trying in the couple of games I've seen him play this season and his storming off is unacceptable both 2 years ago and this summer. Great shame as he has talent but a cunt nonetheless.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:11 pm

palerider wrote:I don't condone his sulks and tantrums one bit. This may be genuine or it may not.

But when you have to sit on the bench and watch Andy Carroll do a not very good impersonation of a professional footballer, I'd get the hump.
So why not take your chance when it arrives...
0 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:19 pm

Cue Mr Martinez then, if you're good enough, you're old enough.
Have some bollocks Slav, play the kid!!!
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Social Media