Thank You, Slaven

Chat about anything football related here!
jhammers

Thank You, Slaven

Post by jhammers » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:05 am

Thanks for these last 3 years. No matter how much pressure you've been under, you've always remained a class act. You 'got us' and you're more west ham than the owners ever will be. 3 years after Allardyce football, you were a breath of fresh air. The last season at the Boleyn was so special. Thank you for that. Passion, skill, great goals and the best football I've seen played at West Ham. Going to the new stadium, being miles from the pitch, what a contrast. Working under them lot could not have been easy. Constantly undermined, not backed in the transfer window etc..
Thanks for always keeping your class and hope you come back to West Ham in the future.
'Super, super Slav'
0 x

SACKBILICNOW

Re: Thank You, Slaven

Post by SACKBILICNOW » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:08 am

Bollocks.

Fuck off Bilic, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out and I hope you get robbed at the petrol station in Morrison's on your way to the A12.

Useless cunt, filthy cheat (France 98), if you had any class you'd have fucked off at Newcastle.

Oh, and you had the worst hair transplant I've ever seen.

Don't darken our door again.
0 x

Taranis

Post by Taranis » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:19 am

Glad he has finally gone but it brings me no pleasure to say it.
0 x
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so...

Dagger

Post by Dagger » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:20 am

Thanks for these last 3 years. No matter how much pressure you've been under, you've always remained a class act. You 'got us' and you're more west ham than the owners ever will be. 3 years after Allardyce football, you were a breath of fresh air. The last season at the Boleyn was so special. Thank you for that. Passion, skill, great goals and the best football I've seen played at West Ham. Going to the new stadium, being miles from the pitch, what a contrast. Working under them lot could not have been easy. Constantly undermined, not backed in the transfer window etc..
Thanks for always keeping your class and hope you come back to West Ham in the future.
'Super, super Slav'

goodpost:)

totally agree with the above wish him well for the future

would only add that winning away at Liverpool and Mancity and the Arse will not happen in the same season for a long while

super super Slav whufc_crest whufc_crest
0 x

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:23 am

Good luck Slav, far too much of a decent man to work for those pair of cunts.
As for the fucking players, hang your fucking heads in shame...yes you, Sakho, Carroll, Cresswell, Arnautovic, all fucking responsible for his downfall. Garbage the lot of them.
0 x

only1salty

Post by only1salty » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:26 am

jhammers wrote:Thanks for these last 3 years. No matter how much pressure you've been under, you've always remained a class act. You 'got us' and you're more west ham than the owners ever will be. 3 years after Allardyce football, you were a breath of fresh air. The last season at the Boleyn was so special. Thank you for that. Passion, skill, great goals and the best football I've seen played at West Ham. Going to the new stadium, being miles from the pitch, what a contrast. Working under them lot could not have been easy. Constantly undermined, not backed in the transfer window etc..
'Super, super Slav'

0 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:31 am

If he had true class he would have resigned after the Huddersfield game. The signs were there long before where this was all going and what the feelings were. Then he could have bowed out both with dignity and also keeping to his word.

Unfortunately some of the last ones he uttered were he thinks he's good enough.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

rhodesiron

Post by rhodesiron » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:42 am

jhammers wrote:Thanks for these last 3 years. No matter how much pressure you've been under, you've always remained a class act. You 'got us' and you're more west ham than the owners ever will be. 3 years after Allardyce football, you were a breath of fresh air. The last season at the Boleyn was so special. Thank you for that. Passion, skill, great goals and the best football I've seen played at West Ham. Going to the new stadium, being miles from the pitch, what a contrast. Working under them lot could not have been easy. Constantly undermined, not backed in the transfer window etc..
'Super, super Slav'

Yea, the bloke has his faults but I think the players really need to have a good look at themselves!!
0 x
The liver is evil & must be punished

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:47 am

I take no pleasure in his sacking but he needed to go and also I assume did his backroom staff. I'm assuming they've all gone as well no?

Edit: Just seen that they have all gone, including Dicksy. Thanks for the effort everyone, no hard feelings from me but it's for the best.

Now Sugo, remember that offer of Rio's about becoming a defensive coach...?
Last edited by BillyDWhizz on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:47 am

only1salty wrote:
'Super, super Slav'

honestly leaves a slight bitter taste, for a club ive grown up with having so few managers , losing one is a weird feeling (aside from avram) the same feeling in losing Zola who was similarly a decent bloke. Dont have a bad word to say about slav and defo gave me my most favourite season ever and for that thanks alot Slav, good luck.
0 x

Social Media