14th highest wage bill in the world. Look at the teams around us LOL

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

14th highest wage bill in the world. Look at the teams around us LOL

Post by IronsForever » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:18 pm

table-1-557x1024.jpg
table-1-557x1024.jpg (178.32 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
This is based on the Ave player wage bill.
Last edited by IronsForever on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

IronsForever

Re: 14th highest wage bill in the world. Look at the teams around us i am genuinely amused

Post by IronsForever » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:20 pm

The other 19 teams apart from Leicester are playing European footy on their wage structure. We are struggling to survive. Something is wrong within our system me thinks
0 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Re: 14th highest wage bill in the world. Look at the teams around us i am genuinely amused

Post by JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:59 pm

IronsForever wrote:The other 19 teams apart from Leicester are playing European footy on their wage structure. We are struggling to survive. Something is wrong within our system me thinks
Your right!
Us and Everton are both struggling big time!Both clubs expected decent seasons.I reckon the results,is not all down to outlay.
Harmony at the club and a happy team/players and manager make or break you often enough.
We have looked disjointed as have Everton this season.
Need to get some togetherness and belief back in our team!Hopefully it's coming now,after the effort shown on Friday!
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:02 pm

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
IronsForever wrote:The other 19 teams apart from Leicester are playing European footy on their wage structure. We are struggling to survive. Something is wrong within our system me thinks
Your right!
Us and Everton are both struggling big time!Both clubs expected decent seasons.I reckon the results,is not all down to outlay.
Harmony at the club and a happy team/players and manager make or break you often enough.
Need to get some togetherness and belief back in our team!Hopefully it's coming now,after the effort shown on Friday!
Feels strange how we competed with Everton to get the 6th spot , now one of us will most likely get relegated.
0 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:08 pm

IronsForever wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote: Your right!
Feels strange how we competed with Everton to get the 6th spot , now one of us will most likely get relegated.
It is mad mate!
Buts that life!None of us would have expected to be stirring down that barrel this season!I am sure 90% did not see this coming?
I never anyway!
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:15 pm

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
IronsForever wrote:
It is mad mate!
Buts that life!None of us would have expected to be stirring down that barrel this season!I am sure 90% did not see this coming?
I never anyway!
Especially after singing Arnie. Chico. Zabby and Joe. I guess the league is so competitive now because of the huge money at stake , 95 % of the teams are battling like their life depends on it. Look how Burnley and Huddersfield battled today and both lost by a late winner.
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:53 pm

And then Gold goes on to twitter and actually brags about the fact that our players are among the highest paid in the world! Fine, if you're Chairman of Barca and are sitting pretty at the top of the league with your well paid players. Don't for fucks sake make it out it's a good thing that you're overpaying bang average footballers when your club is sitting in the relegation zone having played like a bunch of cunts for the best part of 2 years. What a complete cock.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:11 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:And then Gold goes on to twitter and actually brags about the fact that our players are among the highest paid in the world! Fine, if you're Chairman of Barca and are sitting pretty at the top of the league with your well paid players. Don't for fucks sake make it out it's a good thing that you're overpaying bang average footballers when your club is sitting in the relegation zone having played like a bunch of cunts for the best part of 2 years. What a complete cock.
goodpost:) The money they do have is being spent unwisely, because they dont understand football. Sullivan has way too much power and has no clue what he is doing, and Gold sits there and watches him. Chicharito was a good deal (or was it, no ROI yet...) but we way overpaid for Ayew & Arnie, didnt really need Joe and are paying blokes like Fonte a fortune. Dont get that shit at Burnley or Watford and look where they are.
0 x

grandad

Post by grandad » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:29 am

The clubs in shit state from top to bottom .... know a couple of girls who work for west ham and both say its not a nice place to work at the moment ( they don't work together and hardly know each other one is fulltime in quite a well paid job the other works part time on a much lower pay scale )
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:55 am

We have to overpay, to get anybody to play for us, simple
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

Social Media