Jonjo Shelvey

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Jonjo Shelvey

Postby grandad » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:46 am

Well what do you reckon ?

west ham fan

dont like it up north


watch this space !!!!!
Last edited by grandad on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9079
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Jonjo Shelvey

Postby Newmarket » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:47 am

No
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Jonjo Shelvey

Postby grandad » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:50 am

Newmarket wrote:No





could happen mate !!!


id have him can pass ...hard fucker ...... puts in a shift ... scores a few goals... a west ham fan from the Hill

in a heart beat
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
redhammer
Site Admin
Posts: 3528
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Jonjo Shelvey

Postby redhammer » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:52 am

Would be a 'meh' signing, if he signed I think he might need upgrading in the next 2/3 windows but would become a good squad player. Decent passer of the ball and is one of Newcastles key players, likes a card though.

Better options out there but they'd all cost more, so shelvey it is then.
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 5797
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Jonjo Shelvey

Postby Gonzo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:56 am

I wanted to sign him from Charlton and would still take him.
1 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5035
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Jonjo Shelvey

Postby Whiskyman » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:04 am

We seem to get linked with this bloke on a regular basis. Decent enough player but seems to carry a load of baggage.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Jonjo Shelvey

Postby grandad » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 am

redhammer wrote:Would be a 'meh' signing, if he signed I think he might need upgrading in the next 2/3 windows but would become a good squad player. Decent passer of the ball and is one of Newcastles key players, likes a card though.

Better options out there but they'd all cost more, so shelvey it is then.



Squad player ????? i think he would start every week mate and could even be skipper

Be one of my first names on team sheet
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Jonjo Shelvey

Postby grandad » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 am

Whiskyman wrote:We seem to get linked with this bloke on a regular basis. Decent enough player but seems to carry a load of baggage.



baggage hahaha at west ham mate

he fit right in with cunts who own us then

Fingers crossed
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
redhammer
Site Admin
Posts: 3528
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Jonjo Shelvey

Postby redhammer » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 am

grandad wrote:
redhammer wrote:Would be a 'meh' signing, if he signed I think he might need upgrading in the next 2/3 windows but would become a good squad player. Decent passer of the ball and is one of Newcastles key players, likes a card though.

Better options out there but they'd all cost more, so shelvey it is then.



Squad player ????? i think he would start every week mate and could even be skipper

Be one of my first names on team sheet


In 2/3 windows time, if we are serious about stepping up. For now, he would start. But it reminds me of Fonte, Zabaleta etc, they'll do but in the not so distant future we have to spend again to replace them, so short term.
0 x

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 2734
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Jonjo Shelvey

Postby Clayton » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:34 am

A few years ago I would of had him in a pinch , I actually rated him quite highly but hes not a player I would even have on the bench these days . Bang average doesnt do anything well , has learnt bad habits , likes a card . Mind you with the right manager/coach just maybe these bad habits could be eradicated . :idea:
0 x


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andyginbrasil, BillyDWhizz, Google Adsense [Bot], redhammer and 22 guests