Jonjo Shelvey

Chat about anything football related here!
Vladnar

Re: Jonjo Shelvey

Postby Vladnar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:35 am

Rafa cannot buy without selling so apparently its £12 mil and he won't sell......well ill have to take it as a blessing then.

V
1 x

hamz

Postby hamz » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:21 pm

come on rafa, pull your finger out!!

hopefully they find their incoming player before the next game

we are desperately short
0 x

hamz

Postby hamz » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

palerider wrote:Benitez has blocked the move.

Won't sell to a team around them in the league.

dodgy reporting, he blocked loan moves for 2 of their young goalkeepers due to elliots injury, they only have darlow now, wont sanction loan moves until they get in a new keeper

don't think it has anything to do with our move for shelvey, they need money for a striker, in midfield they have merino, hayden and diame and some hopeless french kid

https://www.footballinsider247.com/repo ... -decision/

not sure why we aren't doing a straight swap for sakho, benetiz must not be keen, would be a good deal all round
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:55 pm

hamz wrote:

dodgy reporting, he blocked loan moves for 2 of their young goalkeepers due to elliots injury, they only have darlow now, wont sanction loan moves until they get in a new keeper

don't think it has anything to do with our move for shelvey, they need money for a striker, in midfield they have merino, hayden and diame and some hopeless french kid

not sure why we aren't doing a straight swap for sakho, benetiz must not be keen, would be a good deal all round

They would love Sakho up there and he'd feel like the main man.

Win win.
0 x

L.I.AM

Postby L.I.AM » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Spot on Gonzo.
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:08 pm

The added complication with the Toon is the 'will they won't they' takeover.

It looks highly unlikely to happen before the end of January which means that any funds Rafa gets will have to be self-generated. Sakho for Shelvey could work but Le Sulk wants to go back to France I believe. Either way, expect activity to begin about 8pm on deadline day.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

HammerBen

Postby HammerBen » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Would prefer Sakho to go back to France as he would be bound to score against us in the future!!
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Gonzo wrote:
hamz wrote:

Win win.

Sakho is OUR best striker at the club,but it`s obvious he wants out.A real shame really.
0 x

Porterman

Postby Porterman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Gonzo wrote:
hamz wrote:

Win win.

He should be the main man HERE mate.

We have a striker on our books with all the attributes and strikers on the field who couldnt score in a barrel of fannies (save Carroll having one daft game in 100)!!!
1 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:21 pm

palerider wrote:The added complication with the Toon is the 'will they won't they' takeover.

It looks highly unlikely to happen before the end of January which means that any funds Rafa gets will have to be self-generated. Sakho for Shelvey could work but Le Sulk wants to go back to France I believe. Either way, expect activity to begin about 8pm on deadline day.

Oh ye of little faith. I am sure the dwarf is working tirelessly pursuing a list of targets given to him by mini dwarf following extensive research on FIFA. I have no doubt e mails are speeding through the ether all round Europe enquiring as to the availability of a variety of superstars.

To Barcelona F C
Dear Senor Chairman
Now you've signed Coutinho I was wondering if you could let us have any of your squad players for a bit. Say till the end of the season. We can't pay that much because this Brexit thing means your Euros are a bit pricey these days. However if you are able to help I do have contacts in certain quarters and I can arrange for you to have 6 months executive membership at Spearmint Rhino'
Just hit reply saying "es posible" or "no es posible". Hope you're impressed by my Spanish. Oh, and please don't call me out on your e mail like that geezer in Lisbon did. I was very embarrassed when Jack saw the mail and asked me why he was calling us the Dildo Brothers.
All the best
Dave (If you've seen us on the box I'm the little Russian looking prat what sits in the directors box looking like a constipated garden gnome).
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Return to “Football Talk”