Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ron Manager

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Ron Manager » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:12 pm

22.3m deal in principle agreed, whatever that means.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:36 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:Sky's normally mostly accurate Kaveh Solhekol saying it's pretty much nailed on we're signing Issa Diop. Don't know an awful lot about him but the kid looks an absolute beast! Barca, Le Arse, Spuds and Everton all circling, so If we can pull this one off it could be a real coup. I know you tube videos aren't much of a benchmark but his makes him look at least 10 times the player Mawson is! :i am genuinely amused:

Not nailed on.....they are interested and a fee would be in range of our valuation but the club are more interested in Mawson.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:37 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Clayton wrote:West Ham are continuing to talk to Swansea over a deal for central defender Alfie Mawson after being given the thumbs up by boss Manuel Pellegrini .

http://www.claretandhugh.info/pellegrin ... der-talks/

Not something I would like to happen , as I dont rate him at all , but what the fuck do I know .

He plays like an enthusiastic Aryan Brotherhood apprentice...and won't suit the silk cut cloth of Manuel's football design.

...and the Polish goalkeeper looks like an on remand sex offender...comeon,we are seriously better than this

We buy players on the way they look now ???? Have you been on the beers ?
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:58 pm

h69 wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:Sky's normally mostly accurate Kaveh Solhekol saying it's pretty much nailed on we're signing Issa Diop. Don't know an awful lot about him but the kid looks an absolute beast! Barca, Le Arse, Spuds and Everton all circling, so If we can pull this one off it could be a real coup. I know you tube videos aren't much of a benchmark but his makes him look at least 10 times the player Mawson is! :i am genuinely amused:

Not nailed on.....they are interested and a fee would be in range of our valuation but the club are more interested in Mawson.

Maybe both....I'd be after 2 CBs TBH......

Trouble is one got relegated and the other one nearly....so not sure bout these 2...
But the French bloke might be decent,don't know him....but French under 23 capt
gotta mean something....
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:42 pm

mkhammer wrote:
h69 wrote:

Maybe both....I'd be after 2 CBs TBH......

Trouble is one got relegated and the other one nearly....so not sure bout these 2...
But the French bloke might be decent,don't know him....but French under 23 capt
gotta mean something....

Both are decent players....good players can get relegated when they have shite playing round them
0 x

Alfiehammer

Postby Alfiehammer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Sky reporting spuds made a £15 million bid for Grealish. Aside Fromm the fact that's a sully style low bid, I'm disappointed we aren't listed as an interested club
0 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:43 pm

The merry go Bollocks goes round and round, round and round lalalaal
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Give me some decent editing software Billy and even I could post something on You Tube that makes you look 10 times the player Mawson is. ;)

I can only think the reason he's so highly rated in the press is that he's English. But so is Joe Hart. But for some reason I do have some confidence now there will at least be some pattern to our buying.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Alfiehammer wrote:Sky reporting spuds made a £15 million bid for Grealish. Aside Fromm the fact that's a sully style low bid, I'm disappointed we aren't listed as an interested club

Chelsea paid 15 mill for Barkley who has won a few international caps so the same fee for Grealish, who hasn't, seems a bit steep. Particularly as Villa are in the shit financially and can't really afford to piss about and play hardball. Particularly with a skilled negotiator like Levy. It's probably a Here's the readies, take it or leave it kind of offer. Apparently Spurs is Grealish's preferred option.

So it could mean they're expecting Dele Alli to be off after the world cup.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:49 pm

WATCH: DIOP FOCUS

West Ham are close to agreeing a deal for Issa Diop

That from Skysports so looked like West Ham upped the transfer money a bit and hopefully he will be our player by early next week.

So far we got:

Frederick - Free from Fulham

Fabianski - around 7 millions

Bids:

French defender: Diop and now ongoing sorting.

Targeting:

2nd GK
Anderson as West Ham sorting out best possible deal.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”