Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 2335
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby BillyDWhizz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:27 am

Whiskyman wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:Sky's normally mostly accurate Kaveh Solhekol saying it's pretty much nailed on we're signing Issa Diop. Don't know an awful lot about him but the kid looks an absolute beast! Barca, Le Arse, Spuds and Everton all circling, so If we can pull this one off it could be a real coup. I know you tube videos aren't much of a benchmark but his makes him look at least 10 times the player Mawson is! :i am genuinely amused:



Give me some decent editing software Billy and even I could post something on You Tube that makes you look 10 times the player Mawson is. ;)



You wouldn't need any software...



:D
1 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 2893
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Clayton » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:19 am

Do we really have a interest in this Swiss striker Haris Seferovic - scored 8 in 34 games . This has got to be the strangest link yet . Or are we reverting to kind .

https://www.football.london/west-ham-un ... s-14771381
0 x

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 2893
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Clayton » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:23 am

West Ham United have been surprisingly linked with Manchester United attacker Anthony Martial , what chance would we have of that occurring . Maybe a loan deal could be arranged :idea: .

https://foreverwestham.com/2018/06/opin ... -priority/
0 x

User avatar
Ron Manager
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:46 pm
Location: East Grinstead

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Ron Manager » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:30 am

Clayton wrote:West Ham United have been surprisingly linked with Manchester United attacker Anthony Martial , what chance would we have of that occurring . Maybe a loan deal could be arranged :idea: .

https://foreverwestham.com/2018/06/opin ... -priority/

If it was part of a deal with Arnie going up there to sit on their sub's bench it wouldn't be a bad move.
0 x

User avatar
Ron Manager
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:46 pm
Location: East Grinstead

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Ron Manager » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:51 pm

'Monitoring the situation' with Mario Gotze.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9457
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Ron Manager wrote:'Monitoring the situation' with Mario Gotze.

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

I knowwwwwwwww :D


I bet you get away with it though :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 4003
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby IronsForever » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Looks to me that Pellegrini is only interested in players who have a winning mentality or at least are currently part of a team that wins trophy's or have a decent Rep.
First singing Fredericks. Just been promoted with fulham.
Targets.. Anderson... Confident player. Lazio.... Winner last season of the Supercoppa Italiana. Runners up twice in 4 years and one semi final in the Coppa
Italia
Reports coming in that we are edging closer to Javier Pastore. Trying to negotiate a drop in wage demands for a signing on bonus.. Plays for PSG who more or less win everything domestically.
To change a struggling team you first have to change the mentality of that first 11 and that can only be done by bringing in players that can't spell relegation battle. Then maybe their attitude will rub off on players around them and we can enjoy the more flowing footy we saw against Everton when we played without fear of the drop.
If i am right then Alfie Mawson will not be Pellegrini's choice of player having been part of a relegated team.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Alfiehammer
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 7:31 am

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Alfiehammer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:27 am

IronsForever wrote:Looks to me that Pellegrini is only interested in players who have a winning mentality or at least are currently part of a team that wins trophy's or have a decent Rep.
First singing Fredericks. Just been promoted with fulham.
Targets.. Anderson... Confident player. Lazio.... Winner last season of the Supercoppa Italiana. Runners up twice in 4 years and one semi final in the Coppa
Italia
Reports coming in that we are edging closer to Javier Pastore. Trying to negotiate a drop in wage demands for a signing on bonus.. Plays for PSG who more or less win everything domestically.
To change a struggling team you first have to change the mentality of that first 11 and that can only be done by bringing in players that can't spell relegation battle. Then maybe their attitude will rub off on players around them and we can enjoy the more flowing footy we saw against Everton when we played without fear of the drop.
If i am right then Alfie Mawson will not be Pellegrini's choice of player having been part of a relegated team.


Interesting theory. Does mean they might not know how to dig in deep and get results once the shit hits the fan like it tends to do for us :mrgreen:
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5661
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Whiskyman » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:40 am

Alfiehammer wrote:
IronsForever wrote:Looks to me that Pellegrini is only interested in players who have a winning mentality or at least are currently part of a team that wins trophy's or have a decent Rep.
First singing Fredericks. Just been promoted with fulham.
Targets.. Anderson... Confident player. Lazio.... Winner last season of the Supercoppa Italiana. Runners up twice in 4 years and one semi final in the Coppa
Italia
Reports coming in that we are edging closer to Javier Pastore. Trying to negotiate a drop in wage demands for a signing on bonus.. Plays for PSG who more or less win everything domestically.
To change a struggling team you first have to change the mentality of that first 11 and that can only be done by bringing in players that can't spell relegation battle. Then maybe their attitude will rub off on players around them and we can enjoy the more flowing footy we saw against Everton when we played without fear of the drop.
If i am right then Alfie Mawson will not be Pellegrini's choice of player having been part of a relegated team.


Interesting theory. Does mean they might not know how to dig in deep and get results once the shit hits the fan like it tends to do for us :mrgreen:


But couldn't it also be true that players who win things also have to "dig in deep" ? In my experience in sport, just as in every other aspect of life, it's a lot harder to be a winner than a loser.
2 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 2893
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Clayton » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:17 am

0 x


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dicksies Diner, Google Adsense [Bot] and 25 guests