Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 5896
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby ToneLoc » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:29 pm

This is the one and only post I’ll make on this thread and it’s a rant.
Had it with these hopeless, hapless, cheap-minded, under-cutting, timewasting, laughing-stock inducing, charlatans masquerading as serious “football people” with a serious footballing agenda.... :i am genuinely amused:

Their strategy is as transparent as a glass box filled with oxygen, as predictable as a turkey curry on Boxing Day and as effective as a Jerusalem pig-farmer (yes that’s about as good as I can ad-lib).

I’ll wait for you over on the “done deals” thread but I won’t be holding my breath.
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 8531
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:45 pm

ToneLoc wrote:This is the one and only post I’ll make on this thread and it’s a rant.
Had it with these hopeless, hapless, cheap-minded, under-cutting, timewasting, laughing-stock inducing, charlatans masquerading as serious “football people” with a serious footballing agenda.... :i am genuinely amused:

Their strategy is as transparent as a glass box filled with oxygen, as predictable as a turkey curry on Boxing Day and as effective as a Jerusalem pig-farmer (yes that’s about as good as I can ad-lib).

I’ll wait for you over on the “done deals” thread but I won’t be holding my breath.


You’ll love this old chestnut then Tone ....

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/01/blogs/ ... or-traore/

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
hamz
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:30 pm
Location: The answer is Shelvey

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby hamz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Clayton wrote:Liking Benitez more and more as the transfer window goes by , as long as he stays at Newcastle with Shelvey .


i am pretty sure you've already told us that a few million times, please stop post whoring, it's getting quite annoying
0 x

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 2031
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Clayton » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:24 pm

hamz wrote:
Clayton wrote:Liking Benitez more and more as the transfer window goes by , as long as he stays at Newcastle with Shelvey .


i am pretty sure you've already told us that a few million times, please stop post whoring, it's getting quite

annoying


I quess it would feel like that to you , but I am only replying to posts , incidentally posted by you (or is it the royal we) most of the time :shock: . Feel the love . Explain to me how am i post whoring .
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 8531
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:36 pm

Clayton wrote:
hamz wrote:
Clayton wrote:Liking Benitez more and more as the transfer window goes by , as long as he stays at Newcastle with Shelvey .


i am pretty sure you've already told us that a few million times, please stop post whoring, it's getting quite

annoying


I quess it would feel like that to you , but I am only replying to posts , incidentally posted by you (or is it the royal we) most of the time :shock: . Feel the love . Explain to me how am i post whoring .

Is anybody free to join in this Sully licking convention or is it invitation only ? :i am genuinely amused:

Oh , by the way . It’s officially ok to post your similar thoughts on multiple threads .
It must be cos I lifted this little brahmer from the Shelvey thread -: the clues in the 1st sentence :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

“i posted about this before... dodgy reporting, benitez was talking about blocking pending loans for their 2 youth keepers since their starter elliot got injured.

shelvey will go if they can get in a striker, they need funds and can't seem to get interest for anyone else, currently in central midfield they have merino, hayden, colback, diame plus saivet..

they are so weak in their attacking third benitez has little choice but to weaken his midfield“
0 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6027
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby JayK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Newmarket wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:This is the one and only post I’ll make on this thread and it’s a rant.
Had it with these hopeless, hapless, cheap-minded, under-cutting, timewasting, laughing-stock inducing, charlatans masquerading as serious “football people” with a serious footballing agenda.... :i am genuinely amused:

Their strategy is as transparent as a glass box filled with oxygen, as predictable as a turkey curry on Boxing Day and as effective as a Jerusalem pig-farmer (yes that’s about as good as I can ad-lib).

I’ll wait for you over on the “done deals” thread but I won’t be holding my breath.


You’ll love this old chestnut then Tone ....

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/01/blogs/ ... or-traore/

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:


Just another Shaun Wright-phillips. Tons of pace with no end product.
0 x
Can we get anymore Fubar’d?
COYI!!!

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 8531
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:48 pm

JayK wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:This is the one and only post I’ll make on this thread and it’s a rant.
Had it with these hopeless, hapless, cheap-minded, under-cutting, timewasting, laughing-stock inducing, charlatans masquerading as serious “football people” with a serious footballing agenda.... :i am genuinely amused:

Their strategy is as transparent as a glass box filled with oxygen, as predictable as a turkey curry on Boxing Day and as effective as a Jerusalem pig-farmer (yes that’s about as good as I can ad-lib).

I’ll wait for you over on the “done deals” thread but I won’t be holding my breath.


You’ll love this old chestnut then Tone ....

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/01/blogs/ ... or-traore/

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:


Just another Shaun Wright-phillips. Tons of pace with no end product.

Can’t even get in the Boro team Jay ...

Just press bullshit after Moyes presser I know but so so predictable .

Like the Jimenez from Benfica story ... rehashed from the summer
0 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6027
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby JayK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Newmarket wrote:
JayK wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
You’ll love this old chestnut then Tone ....

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/01/blogs/ ... or-traore/

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:


Just another Shaun Wright-phillips. Tons of pace with no end product.

Can’t even get in the Boro team Jay ...

Just press bullshit after Moyes presser I know but so so predictable .

Like the Jimenez from Benfica story ... rehashed from the summer


I never knew that. I think transfer windows are where the papers etc earn most of their money.

I can’t help but read the links but only for comedy value. I believe no stories or rumours. Like Tone, unless it’s a done deal, it’s come out a Christmas cracker
0 x
Can we get anymore Fubar’d?
COYI!!!

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 8531
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:59 pm

JayK wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
JayK wrote:
Just another Shaun Wright-phillips. Tons of pace with no end product.

Can’t even get in the Boro team Jay ...

Just press bullshit after Moyes presser I know but so so predictable .

Like the Jimenez from Benfica story ... rehashed from the summer


I never knew that. I think transfer windows are where the papers etc earn most of their money.

I can’t help but read the links but only for comedy value. I believe no stories or rumours. Like Tone, unless it’s a done deal, it’s come out a Christmas cracker

I lurrrrrve transfer windows Jay especially the summer one .

But yes I agree . Totally for comedy value and the excuse to have a moan up on here :D
0 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6027
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby JayK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Newmarket wrote:
JayK wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Can’t even get in the Boro team Jay ...

Just press bullshit after Moyes presser I know but so so predictable .

Like the Jimenez from Benfica story ... rehashed from the summer


I never knew that. I think transfer windows are where the papers etc earn most of their money.

I can’t help but read the links but only for comedy value. I believe no stories or rumours. Like Tone, unless it’s a done deal, it’s come out a Christmas cracker

I lurrrrrve transfer windows Jay especially the summer one .

But yes I agree . Totally for comedy value and the excuse to have a moan up on here :D


I used to love it for what it actually was. That was pre social media though I think. Remember the days when we heard we just signed someone without the bullshit rumours :D
0 x
Can we get anymore Fubar’d?
COYI!!!


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BCHammer, Iveyjo, Jphammer, pog1975 and 19 guests