Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby palerider » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:27 am

With both United and Liverpool now entering the race for Alexis Sanchez, I hope we do too.

Our owners promised to take us to the next level and I believe them.
1 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

JayK

Postby JayK » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:02 pm

palerider wrote:With both United and Liverpool now entering the race for Alexis Sanchez, I hope we do too.

I believe that statement was taken by a journo while in a lift with them
1 x
Can we get anymore Fubar’d?
COYI!!!

Hammerwell2008

Postby Hammerwell2008 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:36 pm

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/gossip ... 24756.html

Man United to pip Real Madrid with a £ 444 million bid for Neymar :o :o

Whats the betting that brady & Sullivan put in their transfer pages that we have also entered the race with a season long loan deal that he won't be able to refuse :D
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:42 pm

Hammerwell2008 wrote:https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/gossip-liverpool-want-alexis-man-utd-launch-444m-neymar-bid-west-ham-target-fiorentina-striker-090824756.html

Whats the betting that brady & Sullivan put in their transfer pages that we have also entered the race with a season long loan deal that he won't be able to refuse :D

That is a totally quality article from top to bottom . I’m still laughing now ...
Comedy gold ... fucking hilarious , specially the West Ham bit :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:23 pm

It's obvious that we've gazumped Man City and manure for Sanchez, he's been dropped for today's match at Bournemouth.
Harry's down there waving a brown envelope in wenger's mush.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Hammerwell2008 wrote:https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/gossip-liverpool-want-alexis-man-utd-launch-444m-neymar-bid-west-ham-target-fiorentina-striker-090824756.html

Don't believe a word of the Neymar story. Both Man Ure and Real will probably be in for new managers during the summer as Jose and Zidane are woefully under performing with the resources they have at their disposal. Can't see either board sanctioning their managers to go out and spend hundreds of millions of pounds this month. Didn't Madrid lose at home to Villareal for the first time in their history yesterday? That'll go down well. Zidane goes soon...Real sign Poch - Kane, Erickson, Alli and Son all go with him. I can feel it in my water.

I don't GAF what Utd do. :mrgreen:
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:45 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:

Don't believe a word of the Neymar story. Both Man Ure and Real will probably be in for new managers during the summer as Jose and Zidane are woefully under performing with the resources they have at their disposal. Can't see either board sanctioning their managers to go out and spend hundreds of millions of pounds this month. Didn't Madrid lose at home to Villareal for the first time in their history yesterday? That'll go down well. Zidane goes soon...Real sign Poch - Kane, Erickson, Alli and Son all go with him. I can feel it in my water.

I don't GAF what Utd do. :mrgreen:

You think ? :i am genuinely amused:

I read it as a spoof article :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:49 pm

palerider wrote:With both United and Liverpool now entering the race for Alexis Sanchez, I hope we do too.

Hes the wrong side of 25 so they more then likely would put in a dodgy bid :roll:
0 x

cockneyhammer

Postby cockneyhammer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:52 pm

everton linked to a £20 millon pound bid for Michail Antonio
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:57 pm

cockneyhammer wrote:everton linked to a £20 millon pound bid for Michail Antonio

There we go then sell Antonio for 25 million recall Snodgrass, net spend -25 million ....I wouldn't put it passed them
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”