Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Neville Bartos

Re: Transfer window thread

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:08 am

Just reading we've been given permission to talk to German international Nicolai Muller.
No idea if there's any legs to the story, but given the information in the article -- he's free, over 30, and has had 7 months out due to a serious injury -- you'd have to say it sounds exactly like someone we'd be interested in.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 am

Neville Bartos wrote:Just reading we've been given permission to talk to German international Nicolai Muller.
No idea if there's any legs to the story, but given the information in the article -- he's free, over 30, and has had 7 months out due to a serious injury -- you'd have to say it sounds exactly like someone we'd be interested in.
Well, if he's free you don't need permission to speak to him. Unless of course he's under Mrs, sorry Frau, Muller's thumb. You know the sort of thing Nein, you cannot mit mein husband sprechen, he is with wallpapering mein lounge much too busy
Which might suggest the story is not, how shall I put it, long on factuality. ;)

Assuming factuality is a word.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:54 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:Just reading we've been given permission to talk to German international Nicolai Muller.
Well, if he's free you don't need permission to speak to him. Unless of course he's under Mrs, sorry Frau, Muller's thumb. You know the sort of thing Nein, you cannot mit mein husband sprechen, he is with wallpapering mein lounge much too busy
Which might suggest the story is not, how shall I put it, long on factuality. ;)

I've given up even bothering to read whole articles now. It's all made-up or leaked from the shyster shitcunts' media outlets in a pathetic attempt to make us believe they're making plans.

Wouldn't it be nice to wake up one morning to discover we've just signed somebody half-decent. No weeks of rumour, haggling and procrastination. Just a bit of news that we've just gone in and done it. No pissing about.

As likely though as me shagging Kylie.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:24 am

palerider wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

I've given up even bothering to read whole articles now. It's all made-up or leaked from the shyster shitcunts' media outlets in a pathetic attempt to make us believe they're making plans.

Wouldn't it be nice to wake up one morning to discover we've just signed somebody half-decent. No weeks of rumour, haggling and procrastination. Just a bit of news that we've just gone in and done it. No pissing about.

As likely though as me shagging Kylie.
Quietly and efficiently would be nice
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Moyes makes defensive duo summer targets , :(
http://www.claretandhugh.info/moyes-mak ... r-targets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jonny Evans , 30 year old , probably have to break transfer record for him . Missed 10 games last season due to calf problems and has missed 4 games so far this season due to a thigh problem should be a dead cert for us , dont really see what all the fuss is about never rated him.
As for Craig Dawson 27 year old , probably get for £15m , he has missed 12 games this season due to a knee injury , dont rate him either.

Dont think either are a patch on Ogbonna , Collins , Fonte , Reid or Rice .
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:05 pm

But we ain’t gonna sign anymore old journeymen ?
I know cos Sullivan said so ???

What a load of old Cunt....
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:13 am

He’s shit . One goal in 4 months . Ignore .

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... t-14304843" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:18 am

Our targets are surely dependent on what league we'll be in. Our future as a PL team is far from secure although we should be fine as Paul Merson said so on Sky yesterday.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:21 am

Here’s another take on the same player

http://www.claretandhugh.info/hammers-e ... idfielder/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Of course Hughie boy has made him look a teeny weeny bit more impressive by trying to describe him as a winger/midfielder who chips in with the odd goal when he’s actually a centre forward that had scored 5 goals by the end of September and hasn’t hit a barn door since .

Oh and he’s free in the summer ...who’d a thought it .
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:26 am

Newmarket wrote:He’s shit . One goal in 4 months . Ignore .

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... t-14304843" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Would much prefer .
https://www.transfermarkt.com/benjamin- ... ler/266359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or maybe another frenchman but cheaper
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jonatha ... ler/292818" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

Social Media