Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
coburn

Re: Transfer window thread

Post by coburn » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:02 am

Clayton wrote:
coburn wrote:Nacer Chadli would be great
What as , because hes gone missing as a footballer for Belgium . :o :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Cant cross , cant pass , cant take corners , didnt really offer anything on the right side .
Clayton, Clayton! :roll:

Do you really think West Ham is the right club for you? Your claims would suit to a Real Madrid Fan, appearantly.

Anyway Chadli is good and has shown that several times in Russia
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:55 am

coburn wrote:
Clayton wrote:
What as , because hes gone missing as a footballer for Belgium . :o :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Cant cross , cant pass , cant take corners , didnt really offer anything on the right side .

Do you really think West Ham is the right club for you? Your claims would suit to a Real Madrid Fan, appearantly.

Are you so immature that you have to bring in to the discussion the club I love and support , and my response to your comment was a fact not a claim . Are you trying to say that chadli was good against France ? because as far as I could see and it is only my opinion and I could be wrong , but he was dire .
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:57 am

He was pony last night. No thanks.
0 x

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 am

Ron Manager wrote:Bruno Fernandes has rejoined Sporting Lisbon. And Chelsea have outbid us for Pamela.

That's more like it dwarf !
I've seen the Fernandes thing,but can't find anything about Chelsea and Anderson,where's the rumour come from RM. COYI
0 x

coburn

Post by coburn » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:35 am

Clayton wrote:
coburn wrote:

Are you so immature that you have to bring in to the discussion the club I love and support , and my response to your comment was a fact not a claim . Are you trying to say that chadli was good against France ? because as far as I could see and it is only my opinion and I could be wrong , but he was dire .
Sorry, but English is not my mother language - that´s all i effected.

Yes, he was bad yesterday, like the whole team from Belgium against a better French side, but Chadli was good against Brazil, and the game changer against Japan - not alone because of his goal, but as he were subbed in, the Belgique game has changed dramatically in a positive way. I like him as a player.

I mentioned that with Real, cause i think your standards or requirements are too high for a club like West Ham
0 x

coburn

Post by coburn » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:37 am

h69 wrote:
He was pony last night. No thanks.
Last night yes, but not against Brazil and he was outsanding against Japan
0 x

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:38 am

Anybody would think numbers had put you up for this?!. He is pony.
0 x

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:39 am

Wijnaldum could be up for sale at the bin dippers. Worth a punt? I like his work ethic.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:47 am

coburn wrote:
Clayton wrote:
Sorry, but English is not my mother language - that´s all i effected.

Yes, he was bad yesterday, like the whole team from Belgium against a better French side, but Chadli was good against Brazil, and the game changer against Japan - not alone because of his goal, but as he were subbed in, the Belgique game has changed dramatically in a positive way. I like him as a player.

I mentioned that with Real, cause i think your standards or requirements are too high for a club like West Ham
Come on mate, suggesting someone's standards are 'Real Madrid like' for saying Chadli is shite -- plays for West Brom so that's pretty nailed on -- is ridiculous.
Not to mention he was injured so often last season he only played 5 times.
I'd rather keep Snodgrass. :D

Btw, your native tongue wouldn't be French, Flemish, or Moroccan would it?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Yarmolenko is now announced !
0 x

Social Media