Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Transfer window thread

Post by Clayton » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:11 pm

h69 wrote:Yarmolenko is now announced !
https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/201 ... yarmolenko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:46 pm

West Ham join rivals in hunt for Steven N’Zonzi - who could leave Sevilla this summer if his £35m release clause is met. Are we realistically in for him ? Not denying we could really do with a player of his ability in front of the back four . But have we got the finances in place to afford him , especially with the recent rumours of us wanting Lascelles as well . And still the Anderson and Balbuena deals to be done . Nzonzi doesnt seem a feasible transaction to me !

https://westhamworld.co.uk/west-ham-joi ... en-nzonzi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Clayton wrote:West Ham join rivals in hunt for Steven N’Zonzi - who could leave Sevilla this summer if his £35m release clause is met. Are we realistically in for him ? Not denying we could really do with a player of his ability in front of the back four . But have we got the finances in place to afford him , especially with the recent rumours of us wanting Lascelles as well . And still the Anderson and Balbuena deals to be done . Nzonzi doesnt seem a feasible transaction to me !

https://westhamworld.co.uk/west-ham-joi ... en-nzonzi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I can't imagine Tripp Smith becoming a board member and our increased spending potential being a coincidence. That said, I'm sure we'll be offloading a few more yet in order to stay within the bounds of the old FFP.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Clayton wrote:West Ham join rivals in hunt for Steven N’Zonzi - who could leave Sevilla this summer if his £35m release clause is met. Are we realistically in for him ? Not denying we could really do with a player of his ability in front of the back four . But have we got the finances in place to afford him , especially with the recent rumours of us wanting Lascelles as well . And still the Anderson and Balbuena deals to be done . Nzonzi doesnt seem a feasible transaction to me !

I think its a backup plan because if we sign Anderson, I cant see them buying anyone else for 35M. Balbuena is only 3.5M but I am not sure he is going to get a work permit and I think Lascelles would probably cost 30M.

Milan have been chucked out of the Europa league for breaching FFP
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:09 pm

h69 wrote:

I think its a backup plan because if we sign Anderson, I cant see them buying anyone else for 35M. Balbuena is only 3.5M but I am not sure he is going to get a work permit and I think Lascelles would probably cost 30M.

A back up plan , really H they are 2 totally different types of players , now if you said Yarmolenko was a back up plan for Anderson I could understand that but not Nzonzi , or have I misunderstood you .
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:15 pm

Clayton wrote:
h69 wrote:

A back up plan , really H they are 2 totally different types of players , now if you said Yarmolenko was a back up plan for Anderson I could understand that but not Nzonzi , or have I misunderstood you .
No mate. Thats not what I mean at all. We still need one more CB, One more attacking player and one DMF, we cant spend north of 30M on all three unless we sell someone

We need both a winger and a DMF, we have a budget left

We lump loads of money on Anderson and then get a loan to buy to back up Rice and Obiang. I believe that is the plan
If Anderson fails, which is less likely now but if it does, we spend the dough on NZonzi or some other DMF and then maybe spend less on the attacking player.

Of course, if we sell 2 or 3 for good money, that might change but thats how I see it. I dont think they allocate 40M for wing and xM for another position.

Its all a sliding puzzle and will accelerate now the WC has finished
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:21 pm

h69 wrote:
Clayton wrote:
No mate. Thats not what I mean at all. We still need one more CB, One more attacking player and one DMF, we cant spend north of 30M on all three unless we sell someone

We need both a winger and a DMF, we have a budget left

We lump loads of money on Anderson and then get a loan to buy to back up Rice and Obiang. I believe that is the plan
If Anderson fails, which is less likely now but if it does, we spend the dough on NZonzi or some other DMF and then maybe spend less on the attacking player.

Of course, if we sell 2 or 3 for good money, that might change but thats how I see it. I dont think they allocate 40M for wing and xM for another position.

Its all a sliding puzzle and will accelerate now the WC has finished
Ah , I comprendre !
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:31 pm

• BREAKING NEWS
WEST HAM APPLY FOR ANDERSON WORK PERMIT

https://readwestham.com/2018/07/11/west ... rk-permit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

Ron Manager

Post by Ron Manager » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:45 pm

Baddowhammer wrote:
Ron Manager wrote:Bruno Fernandes has rejoined Sporting Lisbon. And Chelsea have outbid us for Pamela.

That's more like it dwarf !
I've seen the Fernandes thing,but can't find anything about Chelsea and Anderson,where's the rumour come from RM. COYI
Il Tempo, the Italian paper think Lazio are playing us off with the plastics and waiting for the new Chelsea manager to up the ante.
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Baddowhammer wrote:
Ron Manager wrote:Bruno Fernandes has rejoined Sporting Lisbon. And Chelsea have outbid us for Pamela.

That's more like it dwarf !
I've seen the Fernandes thing,but can't find anything about Chelsea and Anderson,where's the rumour come from RM. COYI
Dodged a bullet re Fernandes. Sporting are going to FIFA to try and make Wolves pay an extra £33 odd million on top of the £15M they've already paid for Rui Patrico. Sporting are a fucking mess and we've done well to avoid getting embroiled in all their litigious bullshit.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Social Media