Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby andyginbrasil » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:I'm seeing that according to a certain ITK we're involved in six deals.
Bernard, Gomes, Moukoudi, Perez, Sturaro, João Mario, Marega and Sanabria all recently linked.

Sky are all over the Moukoudi thing, but from that lot he's the one player that seems least likely. An 8 figure deal for another CB?

Thiago Mendes he is the one we need
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:40 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:I'm seeing that according to a certain ITK we're involved in six deals.
Bernard, Gomes, Moukoudi, Perez, Sturaro, João Mario, Marega and Sanabria all recently linked.

Sky are all over the Moukoudi thing, but from that lot he's the one player that seems least likely. An 8 figure deal for another CB?

Thiago Mendes he is the one we need

I dunno, he looks a bit lightweight. He's only been at Lille a season and they've played him all over the place.
Still, you are the expert on Brazilians mate, so if you say he's quality I won't disagree. ;)
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

OZHAMMER

Postby OZHAMMER » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:31 pm

Has Diego Reyes signed for Newcastle yet? Or anyone? I read a while ago that we were looking at him, but the likelihood was that he was heading to Newcastle. Then it all went quiet.
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:42 pm

OZHAMMER wrote:Has Diego Reyes signed for Newcastle yet? Or anyone? I read a while ago that we were looking at him, but the likelihood was that he was heading to Newcastle. Then it all went quiet.

Still without a club at the moment but from what I hear their are a lot of interested parties .
1 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 am

Despite all the players we have brought in , for me Lanzini is still our no.1 player. How much is he worth ?
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:30 am

.................................................FABIANSKI....................................
.FREDERICKS..................DIOP................................FABIAN..................CRESSWELL.....
........................................................RICE................................................
.........................WHILSHIRE...............................LANZINI..............................
.....................YARMENLENK.....................................................ANDERSON.........
......................................................ARNIE..............................................

How about that for a frigging line up???
1 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

hd1

Postby hd1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Whilshire Image

:D
1 x

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Knowing that Pellegrini likes 2 DMs that can read the game & make a pass and that he could be seeing in RIce he has one that could be ready, in Noble one that is long in the tooth and Obiang a project. This is no way to enter the start of a premier league season and I would fully expect him to get that message across the finish line!
1 x

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Everton nick Bernard from under our noses so it seems.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Castiron wrote:Everton nick Bernard from under our noses so it seems.

With Antonio seemingly staying it's hard to see how Bernard would've been good value. As things stand a striker and DM are where any money should be going.
I hope he enjoys Kirkby. :lol:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Return to “Football Talk”