Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Neville Bartos

Re: Transfer window thread

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Most 'unlikely to have even a hint of truth in it' story of the day.
http://app.football-espana.net/?referre ... pana-73072
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:26 pm

With this many new players,not having seen our Away kit,it's a good thing Liverpool will be in their distinctive Red or I'd be hard pressed to know who to shout for. Be really screwed if we were at Burnley.
0 x

Alfiehammer

Postby Alfiehammer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:44 pm

I am honestly struggling to keep track of all these players we are currently linked to ATM...
0 x

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:06 am

If the Perez deal gets done and presuming we don't lose any big names in the next 24 hours, one signing or loan in the DM area (Maia, Sturano or Drinkwater?) this will undoubtedly be the first time since the unbelievable (for good reason) coup of Tevez and Mascherano that I've been gobsmacked by our transfer window!

Hope Pellegrini gets a tune out the player he & Hullios have brought in as that's all that remains to send us onward and upward!
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 am

It looks like Perez is pretty much a done deal but the much-needed defensive midfielder target has narrowed down to Stafano Stuaro, Maxime Gonalons or Carlos Sanchez, with Sanchez the favourite.

32 and was awful at Villa. He was also the guy that manhandled Brucie to the floor in the World Cup conceding the penalty although to be fair he was solid other than that, but with all the money spent, surely the dwarf can go a step further ?

Bilic out.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Dagger

Postby Dagger » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:02 am

would just love us to go get Grealish from Villa just to piss on the yids chips

would :lol: but I know it will not happen
0 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:19 am

palerider wrote:It looks like Perez is pretty much a done deal but the much-needed defensive midfielder target has narrowed down to Stafano Stuaro, Maxime Gonalons or Carlos Sanchez, with Sanchez the favourite.

32 and was awful at Villa. He was also the guy that manhandled Brucie to the floor in the World Cup conceding the penalty although to be fair he was solid other than that, but with all the money spent, surely the dwarf can go a step further ?

Bilic out.

Out of those I'd like Sturaro he's only 25 and would fit Pelle's profile more than Sanchez,who was shit at villa and was lucky not to get red carded in the WC.COYI
1 x

Dagger

Postby Dagger » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:49 pm

•Owner: Grealish staying at Villa

piss on chips so does it for me :-)
0 x

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Hugill having medical at Boro, so hopefully that means another striker incoming :?
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Castiron wrote:Hugill having medical at Boro, so hopefully that means another striker incoming :?

if not at least we have got rid of him.....how much have we lost on him.. :shock: ..enough to pay for Perez
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”