Mike on Monday

Chat about anything football related here!
Tippmick
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: Mike on Monday

Postby Tippmick » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:41 pm

I’ll try no to gonzo,cheers :D
0 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Mike on Monday

Postby terrya1965 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:36 pm

Newmarket wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:
Well,we like him.

Oi what ja mean WE ? Speak for yourself you cunt ! :i am genuinely amused:


I`m sorry Newmarket,I forgot to put except that old git Tim :lol:
1 x

User avatar
bigfacemike
Posts: 706
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:08 am
Location: Berkhamsted
Contact:

Re: Mike on Monday

Postby bigfacemike » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:12 pm

This week's Mike on Monday... Please don't watch it!

4 x

User avatar
BM Jon
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:30 am
Location: Cheshire
Contact:

Re: Mike on Monday

Postby BM Jon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:42 pm

Too late Mike, just watched it. Some interesting stats there. Makes you wonder why Bilic couldn’t get the best out of some of them who are doing ok this season. Cheers ;)
1 x

User avatar
Chicken Runner
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: Mike on Monday

Postby Chicken Runner » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:36 pm

Great stuff Mike. Love Mike on Monday always manage to put a smile on my face.
Cheers mate!
1 x

User avatar
bigfacemike
Posts: 706
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:08 am
Location: Berkhamsted
Contact:

Re: Mike on Monday

Postby bigfacemike » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:05 pm

This Week's Mike on Monday. More comment than comedy this week. But (hopefully) still worth a watch...

4 x

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 2884
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Mike on Monday

Postby Clayton » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Brilliant stuff as always Mike ! Comments with a touch of comedy .
1 x

User avatar
bigfacemike
Posts: 706
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:08 am
Location: Berkhamsted
Contact:

Re: Mike on Monday

Postby bigfacemike » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:39 pm

Clayton wrote:Brilliant stuff as always Mike ! Comments with a touch of comedy .


Thanks mate, much appreciated.
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 2958
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: Mike on Monday

Postby BlackDiamond » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:19 pm

bigfacemike wrote:This Week's Mike on Monday. More comment than comedy this week. But (hopefully) still worth a watch...


Very enjoyable Mike - it's too late now i know, but I have a question...

I have warned the cat if she comes in from the garden with her tail up in the air,marching about then she will get a slap (splat!)...I'm not having it...not on my manor...

Q) is this acceptable behaviour ?
2 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6112
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: Mike on Monday

Postby JayK » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:53 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
bigfacemike wrote:This Week's Mike on Monday. More comment than comedy this week. But (hopefully) still worth a watch...


Very enjoyable Mike - it's too late now i know, but I have a question...

I have warned the cat if she comes in from the garden with her tail up in the air,marching about then she will get a slap (splat!)...I'm not having it...not on my manor...

Q) is this acceptable behaviour ?


:lol:
1 x
COYI!!!


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andyginbrasil, BlackDiamond, Dicksies Diner, LondonWelsh, Oziron, Rick_Deckard, Taansend and 26 guests