Please let it not be true

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Please let it not be true

Post by h69 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:26 am

Gonzo wrote:Just had a little look and someone who claims to sit in the vicinity has said that they were calling him a coke head and he jumped in.

I'd much rather it be that than the first one because you'd have to be sick in the head taunt a father over his dead child and I wouldn't blame him for jumping in.
according to Sky it was both.....shouted about his baby and the fact he took coke shortly after. Disgusting ! I also hope the idiots get banned.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... e-and-fans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:01 pm

If true I hope those involved are banned for life . But on another note - what a unexpected win - I couldnt even watch the game as I expected the worse .
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:21 pm

redhammer wrote:There's two claims here, one saying it was 'kid' in regards to what he went through.

And the other, the word 'yid' and Livermore misheard it.

Both from fans that site in and around that area, hopefully it's the latter but it can't be proved, what should be a feel good after a 93rd minute winner is being overshadowed by a fan (potentially) making a horrible and low remark.
I don't suppose we'll ever know the truth 100% but whilst it would be easy in a noisy environment to mishear a word don't we also have to consider the context ? In other words the whole comment. As I said on another post a mate of mine was sitting very near where it all happened and he thinks, stress THINKS, he heard what was said to cause it to kick off. He knows the seat number the bloke was in and has, apparently, contacted the club by e mail telling them what he thought he heard. It seems a couple of other people nearby had a go at the bloke after he sat back down.

As you say a pity the result is overshadowed by something as unpleasant as this.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:17 pm

I heard from an unreliable source (sauce ?) that the lad told Livermore he looked like the character Plug from the Beano and Livermore being more a fan of the Dandy took offence...so now it's an almighty argument of copyright infringement and whether Livermore looks slightly like old Plug...
0 x

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:38 pm

I've just heard the child loss story on Jazz FM news (Same as Sky) hope someone calls this c**t out. He needs to learn some manners the piece of shit.

Looks like they've identified him.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... e-incident" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by LondonWelsh on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:49 pm

West Brom http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/42558360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:07 pm

redhammer wrote:West Brom http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/42558360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How fucking sad can you get. If I'd have been him I'd have knocked fuck out of him and to hell with the consequences.
No fucking need.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:10 pm

If he said it, then the woman around him, laughing, should be fucking banned as well. Then, give Livermore their address's
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:23 pm

Filth. That is all. :cry:
0 x

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:24 pm

jameskel wrote:If he said it, then the woman around him, laughing, should be fucking banned as well. Then, give Livermore their address's
Where have you seen that picture Jameskel?
0 x

Social Media