Real West Ham Fans Group

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: Real West Ham Fans Group

Postby mkhammer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:07 am

whu wrote:https://twitter.com/realwesthamfans?lang=en

looks like the memorial is now ship shape - unlikely to have happened without a prod

Great stuff.....be nice to get those railings painted there,even if just white...
1 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:19 am

2198 wrote:Is this some sort of joke.
All the shit the owners are throwning and this Dads Army group are portraying the club supplying a cleaner as a success and progress.

Couldn’t make it up.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/tags.php?tag=throwning
0 x
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:37 am

JayK wrote:
All the shit the owners are throwning and this Dads Army group are portraying the club supplying a cleaner as a success and progress.

Couldn’t make it up.

Also in my eyes..............A priority, first on the list....

Remembering and Respect,it's called...........
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:05 am

mkhammer wrote:
JayK wrote:

Couldn’t make it up.

Also in my eyes..............A priority, first on the list....

Remembering and Respect,it's called...........

Bang on mate.

Lots of issues and things that need to be dealt with. This is one thing and it’s been done. As long as they keep maintaining it, this one thing will be a success. Doesn’t make the board a success until they’ve addressed all the issues or most of the issues though. And I say all or most coz not everyone will be happy. Some people will like the popcorn
0 x
COYI!!!

Longshanks

Postby Longshanks » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:11 am

Couldn’t make it up.
kickimmuts
This is a final WARNING people YOU will be Banned " NO CUNTS TO BE ORDERED IN JANUARY " Please !! whufc_crest
0 x
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:02 pm

If Numbers had posted that on a thread re ANY other issue nobody would have batted an eyelid...

I’m glad the Memorial gardens have been brought back up to scratch .
That place means a hell of a lot to a lot of West Ham fans so let’s hope it’s maintained on a regular basis as required .
Bravo Real West Ham Fans Group .

Now get those tight cunts to buy us a decent squad and stadium .....

.....is what he SHOULD have posted . Give the lad a break :)
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

JayK

Postby JayK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:10 pm

2198 wrote:Past is the past. Should be all about the future of the club.

Some of you joys are in awe of these as they are ex ICF. Not relevant now.

They got the club to buy a broom. Big deal. If KUMB had organised a group and they achieved that you’d all be laughing.

Time to stop be self important and going to silly club meetings with low level club representatives. People wanting to feel important. Is this a vehicle for change or a chance for some old boys to feel important?

Not rocket science. Everyone abuse owners at next games as that will get results.

I honestly couldn’t give a crap whether it’s ex ICF, Kumb or dear old Pauline who lives down the street. They’re doing more than you or me by speaking up about those things not right about our club and heritage.

It’s right for the club to respect the memorial garden of the dearly departed, it was wrong of them to let that go and it’s wrong of you to disrespect the now deceased.

Shouting and screaming and throwing your toys out the pram at the board distracting the team from doing what we want them to do is not the right move either. A bit of decorum, calmness and professionalism will be more welcomed and heard by the board than what you suggest and will affect the team less while doing their day job.
0 x
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:15 pm

They got the club to buy a broom. Big deal. If KUMB had organised a group and they achieved that you’d all be laughing.

Time to stop be self important and going to silly club meetings with low level club representatives. People wanting to feel important. Is this a vehicle for change or a chance for some old boys to feel important?

Not rocket science. Everyone abuse owners at next games as that will get results.

I totally agree with your last sentence . Or at much as somebody who won’t be at the game is able to .

However anything this group achieve , or indeed ANY group , is more than would get done by who is now running our club and so should be applauded .
If it takes a few old faces , infamous or otherwise , to get bums off of seats and into action mode then all power to em
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

JayK

Postby JayK » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:29 pm

2198 wrote:
JayK wrote:

I honestly couldn’t give a crap whether it’s ex ICF, Kumb or dear old Pauline who lives down the street. They’re doing more than you or me by speaking up about those things not right about our club and heritage.

It’s right for the club to respect the memorial garden of the dearly departed, it was wrong of them to let that go and it’s wrong of you to disrespect the now deceased.

Shouting and screaming and throwing your toys out the pram at the board distracting the team from doing what we want them to do is not the right move either. A bit of decorum, calmness and professionalism will be more welcomed and heard by the board than what you suggest and will affect the team less while doing their day job.

What a lot ad of old shit.

I did not disrespect anyone except the real group.

Distract the team? You some sort of pansy? They are professional footballers not kids. Do you think they could perform worse?

Calmness and decorum heard by the board. You lemon. They have had calmness and decorum and just take the piss further. They only understand one thing...PUBLIC EMBARASSMENT.

Hear calmness and decorum!!!! i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused

LEMON

You’re making a joke of something achieved in honour of the dead. Something you or I never tried to do. So credit where credit is due to those that actually did something about something people care about.

You go publicly embarrass yourself by calling names at the board and those that disagree with your approach and see where that gets ya.
1 x
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Newmarket wrote:If Numbers had posted that on a thread re ANY other issue nobody would have batted an eyelid...

I’m glad the Memorial gardens have been brought back up to scratch .
That place means a hell of a lot to a lot of West Ham fans so let’s hope it’s maintained on a regular basis as required .
Bravo Real West Ham Fans Group .

Now get those tight cunts to buy us a decent squad and stadium .....

.....is what he SHOULD have posted . Give the lad a break :)

How severe do you want the break to be boss ? Finger, arm ? Or do you want the legs to go as well ? Or this months de luxe offer. His neck.

And on a more serious note I'm with Jay on this. I personally think all these so called action groups are a complete waste of everyone's time. But at least they are people who are prepared to get off their backsides and take some sort of action to try and get their views across instead of doing what most of us do and take our frustrations out on a fucking keyboard.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Return to “Football Talk”