Lanzini to Liverpool

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammershark

Lanzini to Liverpool

Postby Hammershark » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:36 pm

According to the express bookies suddenly received huge cash bets today on Lanzini joining Liverpool now making him 8/11 on to make the move :o
Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.
1 x

Far West Hammer

Re: Lanzini to Liverpool

Postby Far West Hammer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Would be suicide for us. I expect he'll be leaving in the summer regardless, so hopefully we can keep him on loan until then.
Even a team as boring as ours needs at least one person who can pass the ball.
2 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Meanwhile back at the OS, Dave and co are working tirelessly in asset stripping before they sell up and fuck off.
6 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Liverpool can do pretty much anything they want to any team in the league outside of Manchester United/City & Chelsea.

There would be nothing that we could do about it and we'd be completely underwhelmed with Sullys replacements.
2 x

Longshanks

Postby Longshanks » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:20 pm

Hammershark wrote:According to the express bookies suddenly received huge cash bets today on Lanzini joining Liverpool now making him 8/11 on to make the move :o
Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.

If true... and I do not doubt it for a minute, it's just more Asset stripping by the three amigo's. We are nailed on to go the Birmingham way. Wake up people/customers, before it's too late to save OUR club !!! whufc_crest PS. Good to meet you on the boat at the last game Sharky ;) "X"
1 x

Longshanks

Postby Longshanks » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:Meanwhile back at the OS, Dave and co are working tirelessly in asset stripping before they sell up and fuck off.

Beat me to it BB :) whufc_crest
1 x

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:36 pm

The owners are cunts

The manger is a fucking bore

No point having Lanzini, if managed by Moyes.

Still, no fucker can beat our transport links and all round good day out
6 x
Taans can fuck right off

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:38 pm

It may or may not happen but

1) Lanzini is nowhere near good enough to replace Coutinho or indeed even play for Liverpool
2) They need to spend that money on a decent DM, 2 more Centre Backs to play alongside Van Dijk and replace that moody goalkeeper.

Going forward even without Coutinho they are superb but it is at the back they have issues.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Lanzini is good but he's not consistent enough. Basically he doesn't influence a positive outcome with the regularity of the truly excellent. We might stuff Riyad Mahrez on the same shelf.

You wouldn't replace Philippe Coutinho with either guy if you appreciate true quality. In conclusion,not going to happen.
1 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:54 pm

The dwarf would sell his kids if the price was right the despicable little fuck. And Lanzini's days at the club are numbered.

But I doubt the Bindippers are interested. It's in the Express after all. About as believable as a 17 year-old asylum seeker.

Lemar and Mahrez are the calibre they'll be looking at, and probably in the Summer. Lanzini's great. For us. But on a bigger stage forget it. He's anonymous for too many games.

That said, just in case, the dwarf should put a 60m price on his head and stick to it.
2 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Return to “Football Talk”