Man City V Bristol

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Man City V Bristol

Postby Ibbyham » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:45 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:
IronsForever wrote:
They beat Man U last round. If they win tonight the Billionaires will be queuing up i am genuinely amused... Imagine that!! Man Utd away then Man City away!!

That would be nightmare for us as West Ham have good record against Bristol City and also against Barnsley who have chinese billoinnaire owners with their own wealthy investor and sooner Barnsley will be like Man City and Chelsea by beating us and ruined our good record against them.

Still 1-1 3 mins left

Lost 2-1, Bristol City doing very well.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:21 am

Ibbyham wrote:Does Bristol City has wealthy billionnaire owner?? I do hope f&cking not!

Their main shareholder is a guy called Stephen Lansdown. He is a billionaire based in Guernsey. He co founded the retail stockbroking company Hargreaves Lansdown who are still based in Bristol.

And just out of curiosity what have you got against people who have been succesful and made a bit of money ? If he wants to invest in a football club why shouldn't he ?
2 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:44 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:Does Bristol City has wealthy billionnaire owner?? I do hope f&cking not!

Their main shareholder is a guy called Stephen Lansdown. He is a billionaire based in Guernsey. He co founded the retail stockbroking company Hargreaves Lansdown who are still based in Bristol.

And just out of curiosity what have you got against people who have been succesful and made a bit of money ? If he wants to invest in a football club why shouldn't he ?

As Ibby’s union rep can I pass on his reply ?

He said he’ll be pleased to discuss that subject with you once you have returned from your Villa in Barbados and picked him up in your Roller for a spot of tiffin :i am genuinely amused:
2 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:35 am

Newmarket wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

As Ibby’s union rep can I pass on his reply ?

He said he’ll be pleased to discuss that subject with you once you have returned from your Villa in Barbados and picked him up in your Roller for a spot of tiffin :i am genuinely amused:

Get back to mucking out the stables Jeeves. ;)

Seriously though some people do wind me up when they keep banging on about how unfair it is that some clubs are run by people who put their hard earned into a football club. I bet those same people would be creaming themselves if a billionaire investor bought out the dwarf and his mate.

Anyhow must dash. The Ffanshawe-Smythes are coming over soon for a few chukkas of polo.
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:42 am

Whiskyman wrote:

First thing I would do,but not us at the moment,wouldn't want to give our present owners what they
want.
Prob someone like Lincoln with the West Ham Bruvs there....Cowleys,would love it...

Nice little town as well...
1 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:48 am

Bristol City have made the majority of the PL looks stupid.Its quite embarrassing.They actually played some decent football and I haven`t seen many PL teams do that.
0 x

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Whiskyman wrote:

The reason why I don't like any billonnaire buying other clubs to make a bigger club, West Ham will fall down the order and will be a championship side if that fucking 2 dwarf still in our club.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:11 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

The reason why I don't like any billonnaire buying other clubs to make a bigger club, West Ham will fall down the order and will be a championship side if that fucking 2 dwarf still in our club.

Dear Mr Whiskyman .

The Honourable Member , Mr Ibbswaffle , apologies for his rather long winded turn of phrase most profusely .

What he means is he is very fucking jealous . As are we all .

As you were you rich cunt :i am genuinely amused:
2 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Ibbyham wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

So if someone like Sheikh Mansour, Roman Abramovich or Maxim Demin, to name just 3, came in to take over West Ham would you be upset ? Or would you be rubbing your hands together at the thought of West Ham joining the elite ?
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

Dear Mr Whiskyman .

The Honourable Member , Mr Ibbswaffle , apologies for his rather long winded turn of phrase most profusely .

What he means is he is very fucking jealous . As are we all .

As you were you rich cunt :i am genuinely amused:

I wish. ;)

Just had to replace the oil filter on the Learjet. More bloody expense.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”