Man City V Bristol

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Man City V Bristol

Postby andyginbrasil » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:55 pm

terrya1965 wrote:Bristol City have made the majority of the PL looks stupid.Its quite embarrassing.They actually played some decent football and I haven`t seen many PL teams do that.

What they did that other premiership sides have failed to do and that is attack Man City they did not set up to fight off wave after wave of attacks they pushed the city defenders back, and therefore were able to make changes for themselves, brave, well played Bristol and great tactics Lee Johnson, please send the blueprint to Mr Moyes
0 x

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
Their main shareholder is a guy called Stephen Lansdown. He is a billionaire based in Guernsey. He co founded the retail stockbroking company Hargreaves Lansdown who are still based in Bristol.

And just out of curiosity what have you got against people who have been succesful and made a bit of money ? If he wants to invest in a football club why shouldn't he ?

The reason why I don't like any billonnaire buying other clubs to make a bigger club, West Ham will fall down the order and will be a championship side if that fucking 2 dwarf still in our club.

So if someone like Sheikh Mansour, Roman Abramovich or Maxim Demin, to name just 3, came in to take over West Ham would you be upset ? Or would you be rubbing your hands together at the thought of West Ham joining the elite ?

The latter the better :i am genuinely amused: It is about time West Ham to start looking for a good businessman similar like Man City one, not a fake clueless idiotic ones to invest West Ham.
0 x

IRON-MAN ⚒

Postby IRON-MAN ⚒ » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:35 pm

FUCK BRISTOL SHITTY' FUCK MAN SHITTY, THINK BATH CITY SORT IT OUT U CUNTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
0 x
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

Return to “Football Talk”