Huddersfield Town Vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Video Review

Postby Newmarket » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Thanks for your insight fellas , even Gonzo’s goal tweets wouldn’t work for me and I fucking hate MOTD .

Charlie is beginning to look like Alan from “the Hangover” by the way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Chicken Runner

Postby Chicken Runner » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Thanks gentlemen, sterling work as ever.
So nice to have something to feel positive about. We had some pretty low times in the past few months...
I live in Canada and wasn't able to get it on the box live....but it's on tonight so feet up and relax and watch the game later. So at the moment I'm unable to comment on the game. Just happy to have a win and see us climbing the table where we belong. :D
whufc_crest

P.s. Gonzzzzz.... thanks for posting the goals during the game, much appreciated mate! What would we do without you two!! oh and Charlie...was it Newmarket that said he looks like a Yetti? :lol: :lol: our sophisticated techno man who works his magic behind the scenes... cheers Charlie!
Happy Days shakeass
3 x

Baddowhammer

Re: Huddersfield Town Vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Postby Baddowhammer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Well had to eat my words today as I moaned how many defensive players were starting and why Rice lost his place,I didn't expect much up front to happen,the defence always had an outlet to the midfield today who in turn set Manu n Arnie away Nobes also finished well.Credit where its due,well done to Moyes and his team. COYI
0 x

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Match of the Day 1st running order is Huddersfield vs West Ham according to Gary Lineker as we got the most goals and how West Ham improved since Moyes took over.
0 x

dagenhamdave

Postby dagenhamdave » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Well done to all, great tactics, four goals without a proper striker.
Perhaps they will sell ALL the strikers after that. ;)
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 pm

We are hitting form just at the right time. January's absolutely vital. Wins take the pressure off making signings. So hopefully that means no panic buys.
Looks like Arnautovic might be that 15 goals a season forward we've been looking for? 5 in 5 playing as a CF.
2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:25 pm

Newmarket wrote:Thanks for your insight fellas , even Gonzo’s goal tweets wouldn’t work for me and I fucking hate MOTD .

Charlie is beginning to look like Alan from “the Hangover” by the way :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Mate they are clamping down like nobody's business and were deleting the goals as quickly as I could upload them. They also seemed to be taking streams down all the time and it will only get worse.

I've stuck a load of filters on here to stop the bots detecting it so it's far from perfect but here they are.

1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Thanks for your insight fellas , even Gonzo’s goal tweets wouldn’t work for me and I fucking hate MOTD .

Charlie is beginning to look like Alan from “the Hangover” by the way :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Mate they are clamping down like nobody's business and were deleting the goals as quickly as I could upload them. They also seemed to be taking streams down all the time and it will only get worse.

I've stuck a load of filters on here to stop the bots detecting it so it's far from perfect but here they are.

Thanks Buddy , much appreciated;)
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:39 pm

eskimo joe wrote:i think they were looking for Andy Carroll.

Well hopefully a certain Antonio Conte will, after 3 successive 0-0 draws, realise his striking options are very limited and make the dwarf an offer he is simply unable to refuse. Please, please let his absence be down to Moyes keeping him out to avoid the possibility of him getting injured and fucking up the potential move.
2 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:i think they were looking for Andy Carroll.

Well hopefully a certain Antonio Conte will, after 3 successive 0-0 draws, realise his striking options are very limited and make the dwarf an offer he is simply unable to refuse. Please, please let his absence be down to Moyes keeping him out to avoid the possibility of him getting injured and fucking up the potential move.

i ditto that. How many goals did we score on the ground today?!
1 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Return to “Football Talk”