Huddersfield Town Vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Huddersfield Town Vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Postby Ibbyham » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:20 pm

Welcome back to the Premier League saga, hopefully to remain unbeaten 2018 start for us and hope some players back from injuries, on a plus side Arnie will be back. The only negative points is that West Ham only won TWICE at Huddersfield, Drawn TWICE and Lost ELEVEN TIMES but mostly from 1920s to early 1970s when Huddersfield were a bigger club back then like the role of Everton. Hopefully now it will change that and West Ham to get better record up there. Last time at Huddersfield was the League Cup in 1997-98 where we lost 1-0 before a Hartson hat-trick in 2nd leg put us through.

Squad

Adrian

Rice
Ogbonna
Cresswell/Collins (depend if they are fit to return)

Zabaleta
Masuaku
Noble
Kouyate/Obiang

Lanzini
Arnautovic
Carroll

Chico is slightly injured, Reid injured, Antonio still not ready yet, Fonte still out and Byram just started training in which I hope he will feature for the Shrews game.

Ref will be announced on Saturday.

Streams

NOT ENGLISH http://puitikstream.cf/stream2.html
http://sportsnetdung.cf/channel/hd-9
http://www.filaro.ml/p/filaro-15_13.html
http://ironstv.com/
0 x

BlackDiamond

Re: Huddersfield Town Vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Postby BlackDiamond » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:54 pm

And we're off to another flying start...good intro Ibbs btw.

David Moyes has been working with the lads for another week and we know what that means...more evidence of steady improvement your probably thinking. I was thinking of something different but don't let my natural caution dampen what could be something to shout about...during and afterwards
1 x

Porterman

Postby Porterman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Ibbyham wrote:Welcome back to the Premier League saga, hopefully to remain unbeaten 2018 start for us and hope some players back from injuries, on a plus side Arnie will be back. The only negative points is that West Ham only won TWICE at Huddersfield, Drawn TWICE and Lost ELEVEN TIMES but mostly from 1920s to early 1970s when Huddersfield were a bigger club back then like the role of Everton. Hopefully now it will change that and West Ham to get better record up there. Last time at Huddersfield was the League Cup in 1997-98 where we lost 1-0 before a Hartson hat-trick in 2nd leg put us through.

Squad

Adrian

Rice
Ogbonna

Zabaleta
Masuaku
Noble
Kouyate/Obiang

Lanzini
Arnautovic
Carroll

Chico is slightly injured, Reid injured, Antonio still not ready yet, Fonte still out and Byram just started training in which I hope he will feature for the Shrews game.

Preview & links will appear here

What time on Saturday?

What will happen if the Ref thats appointed from stays a long way away?

Say he lives in Exeter and they dont announce it till 11am and he hasnt got time to get there?

Will the match kick off late?

Will one of the 4th Officials take over as Ref and they have to ask one of the crowd to be 4th official?

Will the game just be cancelled?

If so what about replaying it?
2 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Porterman wrote:
Ibbyham wrote:Welcome back to the Premier League saga, hopefully to remain unbeaten 2018 start for us and hope some players back from injuries, on a plus side Arnie will be back. The only negative points is that West Ham only won TWICE at Huddersfield, Drawn TWICE and Lost ELEVEN TIMES but mostly from 1920s to early 1970s when Huddersfield were a bigger club back then like the role of Everton. Hopefully now it will change that and West Ham to get better record up there. Last time at Huddersfield was the League Cup in 1997-98 where we lost 1-0 before a Hartson hat-trick in 2nd leg put us through.

Squad

Adrian

Rice
Ogbonna

Zabaleta
Masuaku
Noble
Kouyate/Obiang

Lanzini
Arnautovic
Carroll

What time on Saturday?

Say he lives in Exeter and they dont announce it till 11am and he hasnt got time to get there?

Will one of the 4th Officials take over as Ref and they have to ask one of the crowd to be 4th official?

Replaying a match that hasn’t been played yet ?
That’d be interesting wouldn’t it ?
1 x

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:49 pm

Adrian

Kouyate, Reid, Ogbonna

Zabs , Noble, Rice Arthur

Arnie Lanzini

Carroll

Hoping Antonio can get back to the bench at least and if the game is in hand (wishful thinking, I know) maybe Cullen, Burke or Oxford can get a look in.
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:53 pm

Hammertime wrote:Adrian

Kouyate, Reid, Ogbonna

Zabs , Noble, Rice Arthur

Arnie Lanzini

Carroll

Hoping Antonio can get back to the bench at least and if the game is in hand (wishful thinking, I know) maybe Cullen, Burke or Oxford can get a look in.

Isnt Reid injured .
0 x

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Porterman wrote:

Squad

Adrian

Rice
Ogbonna

Zabaleta
Masuaku
Noble
Kouyate/Obiang

Lanzini
Arnautovic
Carroll

What time on Saturday?

Ref will be prepared a few days before the match. It is 3pm on a Saturday afternoon and I will be glued here and on channel 601 for Final Score....
0 x

Porterman

Postby Porterman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Porterman wrote:

Squad

Adrian

Rice
Ogbonna

Zabaleta
Masuaku
Noble
Kouyate/Obiang

Lanzini
Arnautovic
Carroll

What time on Saturday?

Replaying a match that hasn’t been played yet ?
That’d be interesting wouldn’t it ?

It will have " been played".

The Pools Panel will have played it!!

Do they need a Ref to be involved before they can award a result?!

If not what happens if the ref appointed for the game would have made some decisions that would have changed the Pools Panels thinking?

What would happen if one of the Pools Panel knew the appointed Ref ( say they used the same brothel or something)?

Could that be deemed "unimpartial".....and would the game on the Pools Panel then have to be replayed?!
0 x

BCHammer

Postby BCHammer » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:59 pm

I can see a drab 0-0 in this one - set up not to lose, and we wont, but we wont win either because everyone will be asleep.

I would actually play big AC in this one, Im assuming Cress, Ginge & Reid are out.

If not, Ginge for Cheik, Cress in for Rice and push him forward instead of Cullen

Adrian
Zaba Cheik Oggy Rice
Cullen Nobes
Arnie Lanzini Arthur
Carroll
1 x

jhammers

Postby jhammers » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Adrian
Zabaleta, Collins, Rice, Ogbonna, Masuaku
Noble, Cullen, Lanzini
Arnie, Carroll

Assuming Reid and Cresswell are injured.

Would be nice to see 3 midfielders who are actually good on the ball all play together at the same time. I know its a little lightweight but the 3 centre backs behind them are big guys, as are the 2 in front!

Not a fan of Carroll but i guess he has to start this one. Although I would like to see Hernandez get the chance to play alongside Lanzini and Arnie, you know actually play to his strengths!
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”