Sakho to Palace

Chat about anything football related here!
Olas1

Sakho to Palace

Postby Olas1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:01 pm

This player has annoyed me so much, he undoubtedly can score goals and the club stood by him during his injuries and his infamous Lamborghini incident. He rewards us with constant sulks, and indifferent form. Whilst it makes sense to cash in as the player wants out, is it sensible to sell him to another Premier League club who are in a relegation dog fight with us!?! Surely he could be offloaded to China or a French club!?
If he stays injury free he will score goals! Watch this space!!
0 x

palerider

Re: Sakho to Palace

Postby palerider » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:22 pm

David ? It's Woy. How's the family ?

Good thanks Roy. What can I do for you ? You considering those lovely curtains I offered at a giveaway price ?

No David, it's about the team. We've got loads of injuries and I hear Diafwa Sakho may be available for the wight pwice.

I dunno Roy. We're after Shelvey but that greaseball won't sell to a relegation rival. And we're level with you on points. The fans would murder me.

Oh come on Dave. We're not wivals. Wilf got an 'impwove your diving technique' manual for Chwistmas so we'll be well clear soon.

It ain't happening Roy, even if we're of the same faith. Business is business. It would take a massive offer. I didn't get where I am today by getting mugged off.

Alright David. 5 mil. And I'll thwow in Damien Delaney. He's 36 but got a few miles on the clock yet.

Ok Roy done. But strictly undisclosed ok ?
5 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:23 pm

palerider wrote:David ? It's Woy. How's the family ?

Good thanks Roy. What can I do for you ? You considering those lovely curtains I offered at a giveaway price ?

No David, it's about the team. We've got loads of injuries and I hear Diafwa Sakho may be available for the wight pwice.

I dunno Roy. We're after Shelvey but that greaseball won't sell to a relegation rival. And we're level with you on points. The fans would murder me.

Oh come on Dave. We're not wivals. Wilf got an 'impwove your diving technique' manual for Chwistmas so we'll be well clear soon.

It ain't happening Roy, even if we're of the same faith. Business is business. It would take a massive offer. I didn't get where I am today by getting mugged off.

Alright David. 5 mil. And I'll thwow in Damien Delaney. He's 36 but got a few miles on the clock yet.

Ok Roy done. But strictly undisclosed ok ?

Diafwa Sakho :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
2 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:24 pm

Olas1 wrote:This player has annoyed me so much, he undoubtedly can score goals and the club stood by him during his injuries and his infamous Lamborghini incident. He rewards us with constant sulks, and indifferent form. Whilst it makes sense to cash in as the player wants out, is it sensible to sell him to another Premier League club who are in a relegation dog fight with us!?! Surely he could be offloaded to China or a French club!?
If he stays injury free he will score goals! Watch this space!!

Agree Olas..Spot on.....

What pisses me off and I don't get,he is the one striker we have that would fit in with
the way we are playing at the moment...Hernan certainly doesn't,we all know what happens
when AC plays......
But Sakho IMO could fit right in,good at making runs off the ball,pretty good in the air,and can
do the poachers job as well..he has the best movement of all our strikers...Easily..
Hate saying it but he really should be first choice at the moment..(when fit that is.. :i am genuinely amused: )

Thing is it's only gonna be the clubs in a bit of trouble in the PL would want him,
best he goes abroad cos like you say he will def score goals.
1 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Thought the cunt wanted to fuck off to France?
0 x

JustLikeMyDreams

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:10 pm

If he signs for Palace after all the homesick/personal problems spill,then he has proved what a grade A cunt he really is!
What a wanker.
3 x

jhammers

Postby jhammers » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Probably when fit, he's our best all round striker and probably would have done well under Moyes. His attitude is shocking though so won't be too disappointed to see him leave
0 x

Ironworksfc

Postby Ironworksfc » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Although sulkho can go fuck himself and should of been sold ages ago, you dont sell to clubs your competing with not to get relegated.
2 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:53 pm

There has to be a thread on here from last season when we all wanted shot of the lazy cunt, so why should we give a fuck now. Palace will be alright with or without him let the cunt go.
btw so I read somewhere he's complaining of a groin injury that no one can confirm the same as his dodgy back last year.
Just sell the cunt and Hernandez who doesn't fit into the system, he's too slow and can't hold the ball up for shit.
Sakho and Hernandez sales should raise at least 25m which could be spent on some other useless cunt who can't score either ;)
2 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Hammerwell2008

Postby Hammerwell2008 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:54 pm

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:If he signs for Palace after all the homesick/personal problems spill,then he has proved what a grade A cunt he really is!
What a wanker.

Wow your generous , imo he's already a grade A & grade B cunt .... ;) As others have said , time to get rid of him once and for all , preferably to China or the US ........
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”