Sakho to Palace

Chat about anything football related here!
Dagger

Re: Sakho to Palace

Postby Dagger » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:15 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Dagger wrote:it does not matter if his good or bad the cunt don't want to play for us

what's changed is the supporters In my day if you didn't want to wear the claret and blue you could go fuck yourself and if you wanted a slap that could be arranged

double tap the cunt for all I care get some one who wants to play for us

WHU fuck the rest

I don`t disagree with you at all.

But what is the cause of this?How comes his prepared to join a WBA or a Palace?Is it the fault of OUR club?

All I am saying is,we are losing a decent player and I'd like to know the reasons why?

Maybe it is do with his injuries and why they won`t give him a better contract?He probably see`s Carroll injured all the time and on decent money,I don`t know.

Hi Terry

just my view mate but in life you come across these I have a chip on my shoulder types they think they are gods gift to whoever and whatever they are doing and reality they are an average guy with a 6 inch cock and lives at home with his mum

his like Valancia was for us when they were together a one season wonder, its time to say fuck off

but understand why your upset/think highly of him a well rubbed turd looks like gold ;)
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:23 pm

It just shows how crazy the market is if we can get £10m for an injury ravaged player who doesn't want to play for us.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Cunt face transfer to Palace is off!!!

Failed medical I presume.
0 x

Dagger

Postby Dagger » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:35 pm

great news what a player we can have him watch us from the stands while his picking up £70, odd

if he was a horse they would shot him, come to think of it two for one get carroll sorted as well
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:Cunt face transfer to Palace is off!!!

Or Palace want him at a cut price fee.

Sullivan,"We expecting to get £10 million for Sakho and now we are not,so we are now looking for a League 2 Striker with a £1 million price tag.Thank you for you patience"
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Where did you hear it was off ?

Nothing on Sky.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:25 pm

According to my sources sakho wanted 500k a week and only play once a month and free bupa for him and his 14 kids for life.
Woy said fffffuck orf you lazy cunt.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:31 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mikeveep wrote:He is of no value to is at all at the moment.

Holding back? Playing within himself ? I dont feel that is in the case.

Havent seen an ounce of quality from him in two years.

Scored 10 in his first full season..How much of that was him being a surprise package alongside Valencia, proving a handful. Hasnt a good first touch or an eye for a pass,Occasionally wins a ball through persistance but cant dribble.

Makes him an average poacher in my book.

This is just a rather long winded way of saying he's a worthless tosser.

You could almost be talking about Carroll there Mike. Apart from the 10 goals in his first

season bit of course. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

You're not far off the mark though and it does make one realise how short we are in the striking department as Hernandez isn't doing the business we all hoped and expected he would.

"Almost" but not quite, Wor Andy's always going to have the stigma of his injury layoffs, as well as the rust he appears to have when coming back to full game fitness. Certainly never worth the money paid for him. That said, his 7 goals last season proved vital in our survival and if he stays fit and chimes in with some more this season, I will certainly move him out of the "worthless tosser" category!
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:38 pm

To be honest I never saw anything definitive anywhere saying that anything was ever "on". Just speculation and hearsay fueled by Sky Bet...I mean Sky Sports. ;)
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:03 pm

This about sums it up
"West Ham are confident that Diafra Sakho will pass a critical medical at Crystal Palace despite him failing one at West Bromwich Albion nearly two years ago.". Statement by West ham this morning.
"However, Hammers medics are convinced that sustained treatment, therapy and rehab have overcome the problems and that the Palace medical won’t be an issue."

Gives me so much confidence that this transfer will go through......not
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”