January Done Deals Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
JustLikeMyDreams

Re: January Done Deals Thread

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:27 am

Breaking news from Rush Green.......David Sullivan has sanctioned the purchase of a new kettle for the ground staff...... The kettle was purchased for a Bargin £10.99 in the sales.......Brady said she has only asked for £1.50 off the 11 ground staff towards the purchase.
She was sure they all appreciate her and the Chuckles hard work.As always they spent many hours finding the best deal possible the club.They feel this was a good purchase in the January window,which can be a difficult month to get the deal done.
4 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:41 am

ToneLoc wrote:I tell a lie....... it was this one.....

I like it because it resembles our back line although better organised.

Surely one of those is Valderamma?! But who knicked the anvil ?
1 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

palerider

Postby palerider » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:57 am

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:Breaking news from Rush Green.......David Sullivan has sanctioned the purchase of a new kettle for the ground staff...... The kettle was purchased for a Bargin £10.99 in the sales.......Brady said she has only asked for £1.50 off the 11 ground staff towards the purchase.
She was sure they all appreciate her and the Chuckles hard work.As always they spent many hours finding the best deal possible the club.They feel this was a good purchase in the January window,which can be a difficult month to get the deal done.

Sadly the deal has fallen through and the kettle has been returned to it's parent shop. The £1.50 was unable to be collected as no-one had any change.

Mr.Patel at P&K Electricals has accused the owners of never being serious in the first place and called them 'The Dildo Twins'.

Sullivan has however, scraped the limescale off the original and said 'It's just like having a new kettle'.
7 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:55 am

palerider wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote:Breaking news from Rush Green.......David Sullivan has sanctioned the purchase of a new kettle for the ground staff...... The kettle was purchased for a Bargin £10.99 in the sales.......Brady said she has only asked for £1.50 off the 11 ground staff towards the purchase.

Sadly the deal has fallen through and the kettle has been returned to it's parent shop. The £1.50 was unable to be collected as no-one had any change.

Mr.Patel at P&K Electricals has accused the owners of never being serious in the first place and called them 'The Dildo Twins'.

Sullivan has however, scraped the limescale off the original and said 'It's just like having a new kettle'.

Jim White was spotted this morning in the Putney branch of Boots buying a tube of Sensodyne Ultra.
Something about to happen methinks.
Dan’s kettle rumour might have wings........
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:43 am

I've added the first 4 days of the window. I might do the rest later.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:45 pm

redhammer wrote:I've added the first 4 days of the window. I might do the rest later.

Is it saved as a draft...
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Apparently staff at rush green have been told to bring pack lunches as the cooker's packed in and the microwave's began arcing in a most unsightly fashion.
Sullivan is working round the clock however in an attempt to secure a second hand cooker from a recycling plant in Essex but negotiations broke down when he asked for a buy one get one free deal on a microwave. It is hoped that some kind of procurement is in place before October once a delivery van becomes available.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Postby palerider » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:30 am

Updated news.

A reliable source has hinted that Mr. Patel at P&K Electricals may be considering a club offer to take the kettle on loan until the end of the season owing to lack of interest from other clubs.

A loan fee of 70p has been quoted which Sullivan has baulked at, only wishing to pay half that, but negotiations are taking place and both parties are close to an agreement.

There may be an option to buy clause added, although Sullivan has already told fan groups he'll spend big in the Summer with the Russell Hobbs Deluxe on his wish-list at £79.99.
2 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

JustLikeMyDreams

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:56 am

Breaking news:
A B&Q delivery van was seen at 9.15 am entering the gates of rush green.
It is thought to be west hams first purchase of slime remover.It is to be used for the standing areas,of the one hundred your old stands in the old stadium there.
They were hoping too ignore the problem and pass the blame onto Slav.But once Avit had slipped and grazed his knee,whilst watching a ladies game from the slippery/crumbling terrace in late November,it was decided something needed to be done.
A spokesman for the Driscoll's & lady B said"We thought it was time we spent a bit of money on the stadium we aquired at rush green.We have been trying too leave it in its 1960s state to preserve its historic value.But due too a customer having a minor accident,we had to put our great support first.
Later in the interview when questioned on the crumbling steps.Dave said hopefully in the summer they can raise enough money too buy some ready mix cement,but as we are in negotiations over a new kettle,cooker and microwave!He has asked for patience in this matter.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Hello Tim
I pledged that post on the transfer thread would be my last and to that I must hold.
Yes I read the Traore link mate.
As I said...... as predictable as turkey curry on Boxing Day.

Anyway, this is a done-deals thread so speculation and rumour is outlawed :P
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Return to “Football Talk”